Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
ls05ult
Updated
Views
Comments
all the options (sunroof included) and added a touch of dash trim (wood) to armrest, shifter area and rear seats. i did not want to over play the nickel accent areas. also, did add rear mud splash guards and bluetooth. i love the ls
Pumice/Saddle 108000 miles 3 owners Never wrecked
The Emillio Pucci and a bunch of other Lincolns. My Pucci has a built 351W, I'll try to post pictures soon. I sold my brother the red Mark VII, my Cartier Mark V is in front of it. I also sold the white Mark VI to my friend, and my mom has an LS. You can never have too many Lincolns.
My first TC, purchased in January 2005 from neighbor with 34K miles for $1500; powder blue body, gray vinyl half-top, dark blue interior.
Markviiiedrea
Updated
Views
My first Mark VIII I bought back in 2003, she is now serving other marks around the world.
This is my baby she was a basket case when i got her.
Top Ten Pirate Pickup lines. 10. Avast, me proud beauty! Wanna know why my Roger is so Jolly? 9. Have ya ever met a man with a real yardarm? 8. Come on up and see me urchins. 7. Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you. 6. I'd love to drop anchor in your...
this is ruby. pretty stock for now.
NIK
Views
Corsa exhaust, custom floor mats and seat belt pads, "performance division" badge on console.
SPRINT 1.5" lowering springs / 18" ZINIK Adrians / 245-40-18 Federal SS-595 / Audi A6 Projector Retro / Angel Eyes / KKM intake / Magnaflow Catback / Modified McLaren Grille / McLaren Tailight mod / Kenwood MP-225 HU / Kenwood KTC-SR902 SIRIUS tuner / Tint / GG Bailey mats
Putter-GLHT
Updated
Views
Comments
This is my 1987 Omni. It started off as a caburated model that I converted to a draw through un-intercooled turbo. I am in the process of converting it to a blowthrough intercooled turbo now. It went a 14.8@92mph at 12 psi of toasty warm air at 9.5:1 compresssion ratio and street gas. It...
-cobra R hood. -18'' voxx wheels -drilled airbox w/ K and N filter -flowmaster 40 series -''extra'' high flow -pioneer premier head unit -three 10'' audio bahns with 1200 watt sony amp -remote fog lights
Kelleyo
Updated
Views
Comments
2003 V8 Premium Magnaflow Mufflers 4 inch Magnaflow tips 2002 LSE Deck Lid Spoiler 2004 LSE Grille 2004 LSE Rear License surround 2004 LSE Body kit K&N Typhoon intake Eibach Pro Lowering springs SCT PCM Xcal II flasher I also have a play-toy Wrangler :)
MrWilson
Updated
Views
Comments
-Current Mods Straight Pipes w/ cats Conversion to Coil suspension Air resovuar removed Air scilencer removed Drilled out air box LMS bulletproof Performance Tranny 2400 Stall LMS 90mm MAF LMS Custom Air filter MSD Plug wires Custom ram air intake Aeromotive Adjustable FPR 255lph...
Here is my Red baby Made a "custom" grill will post pics as soon as i take some ;) uh stil lcant get stuff to upload
Back