i183.jpg

1995 Lincoln Mark VIII SVTR

General Description

The History of The TerminVIIIor

This vehicle started out life innocently enough as a standard 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII.

The vehicle was purchased in 1997 and has since undergone 3 major makeovers from top to bottom both inside and out.

These are the earliest known shots of The TerminVIIIor. These two shots were taken in August of 1997 1 month after purchase. In these shots it was completely stock and was just lowered and nothing more. At this time it was dubbed "Project ONEBADMK8"

y2ktag13.jpg

old1.jpg

This vehicle was dead showroom perfect when we started our quest to be number one.

It was my Father's neighbor's car.
He (at the time of purchase) was 63 years old with no childeren.
Just him and his wife who are also both non-smokers babying the car it's whole 38,000 mile life.
No one has ever even sat in the back seat until we got it!!!

Comments

Thanks. I guess im just plain tired of it. I have had like this for almost 4 years now and it is getting boring. I usually get rid of a car like this within 2 years, but no, this one I just keep re-doing and re-doing and re-doing. If there is a next makeover for this car (If I don't sell it) it is going to be mind bending.

I'm going to wait with baited breath for the next evolution. It just fantastic at the moment, the more the better I think.

Great car, If your truly tired of it, I'll trade you mine, and you can start over from scratch!!! I love your car!

wheres the other two car geno, the tasca and the black 98 sc mk8 the reason why i got a mark was cause of yours

Pure inspiration. How's it going Geno, i met you the first time i raced at atco. I had the bone stock gold 93 mark and you gave me a couple of pointers. Thanks for the help and keep up the good work with the terminVIIIor

absolutely awesome! time to get to work on my 94 VIII

When your mods are 2 pages long... You should call it a MarkIX... Awesome - The Ultimate Luxury Rocket

That's sick. Never seen anything like it. If you get too bored with it you can always give it to me. :)

Hot cars. I feel you on that sentiment. American luxury coupes are so hot to me. They're pretty much nonexistent now though. I'm from Philly. I'm scared to do anything to my Mark until I graduate and move out of the city. 'Round here they don't bother robbing you. They just kill you and take whatever they want.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
ONEBADMK8
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back