Member Garages

1. User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  2. 1995 Lincoln (arent they all ??? LOL) Mark VIII

Well, most of you already know the car, but here it is:1998 Cobra Intake Manifold Vortech E-trim Supercharger 2.5" ART exhaust with...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  3. 2003 Lincoln LS v6

It's the base model, but it's still hotT! Drop me a message, I'm looking for ways to upgrade the look, but it's tricky as I've got all that...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  4. 1989 Lincoln MarkVII Bullitt

-Shaved trim, trunk lock cover, antenna, emblems, and door handles -Jet black paint job with blacked-out chrome and one of a kind “hood ornament”...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  5. User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  6. 1991 glastron g-175

not a car but just as important in michigan. the glastron on the left is my brothers and the other boat is his girls friends parents. pics where...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  7. 1998 Ford Falcon XR6 VCT

An Australian car based on the Falcon AU Platform.XR6 'VCT' Engine:* 4.0 litre inline six cylinder. * 172kW @ 5000rpm (VCT)...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  8. 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra

My Cobra is heavily modified. She currently has:Fox Lake 347 Stroker Shortblock W/ Eagle H-Beam Rods FMS SFI Balancer FMS A/C Delete AFM...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  9. 2002 CADILLAC DEVILLE DTS

These are pictures from when I first got it. Since then I have added a billet grille, rsm racing throttle body, and a volant cold air intake. My...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  10. 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII

Well... This is Abe the Lincoln, The "Maffia Hotrod" :DHave alot of work to do on it still... just went thru major (for me atleast) work...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  11. 1992 Lincoln Town Car

I got myself a 1992 Lincoln Town Car Jack Nicklaus Edition. It is the factory forest green with factory white leather. I have upgraded to a limo...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  12. 2003 Cadillac CTS

Raven Black with Biege Interior. -- all the toys...............I LUV MY CTS!!!!!!!!!!
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  13. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

Bought in late March 2004 with 46,912 miles from original owner.Cosmetic Mods: Sensor Lowered 1" front & rear Mild tint on rear...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  14. 2000 Lincoln LS

Kurtz Kustom Motorsportz intake/filter. LSE Body kit (front fascia, side skirts and rear valence). Dual exhaust with tips. McLaren LS grille....
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  15. 2000 Lincoln LS

V6 - 5Sp man Getrag gearbox - K&N and airbox mods Has been known to embarrass a few euro sedans :N
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views: