Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
mdnitedrftr
Updated
Views
Comments
Green Conical filter and air silencer delete 2.5in cat-back exhaust, no mufflers 4.56 gears Aluminum DS Rebuilt Trac-loc FRPP spark plug wires MSD coil packs MSD DIS-4 March Underdrive pulleys 17in Bullit wheels 245/45/17 and 275/40/17 Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 tires Front and rear chrome...
Black on black Mods: -4.10 gears -1 peice alumi driveshaft -3k stall -baumann shift kit -Transmission cooler with built in fan -sct chip by dennis for now -lms maf -kooks midlenght headers with high flow cats, lms xx pipe and mufflers -cobra blistien rear shocks + sensor...
I am currently in the process of rebuilding my LS. I was involved in an accident back in November and am just finishing it up.
asharillc
Updated
Views
Comments
2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate/ Monotone, Monochrome Packages. Bolt on Mods: 2007 20" Lincoln Navigator "Chrome" Rims with Pirelli Scorpion ATM Tires $3000.00 PUTCO Taillight Trim $80.00 Chrome Headlight Trim $70.00 PUTCO Chrome Side Mirror Covers with Expedition Black Side mirror...
I purchased this beauty in October of '04 and the previous owners (who leased the car out 3 times) did little if any work on the car as far as maintenance and has needed a lot of little things to refresh but other than that she's as beautiful to drive as to look at! I care about my car more than...
15% tint all way around 20" boss chrome rims pioneer m80 deck 2 12" rockford p3 subs (500w rms/each) hifonics brutus 1000w rms x 1 @ 1ohm amp rockford 1 farad digital readout cap .. will add boston accoustic components front and back, and alpine dolby digital deck and dynamat...
This is my Town Car. It is still a work in progress.
Here's my Silver Sweet 2000 LS. Pretty basic now, only mod was repainting the black grille to match car. One pic is a box full of the crap I use to keep it clean...lol crazy how much it takes. And the pic of the Zymol bottle,, this stuff kicks ass on all black trim on car,,,except on...
shiryu0
Updated
Views
Comments
Midnight Grey Metallic/Light Graphite Grey w/ Octastars ^_^ Removed Intake Silencer Removed Mufflers K&N Panel Filter Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE750 - 225/60/16 - Front Toyo Proxes T1-R - 245/55/16 - Rear 1.5" Drop Coil Conversion Kit ADDCO 1 1/4" Rear Sway Bar Shortened Rear End...
2003 V-8 Sport; no modifications, charcoal grey.
Back