Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
Hetrodyne
Updated
Views
#1- Pickup Truck This POS I happened to see while driving down the street and happened to have my camara available. I nearly got into an accident turning around to get some pics. #2- Mom's Lincoln and my plastic toy car next to it. #3- Sold the white 99 C5 and replaced it with an '06...
bigvala
Views
I just bought this car wrecked! it has light damage! and no damage to the front! I only paid $2800 for it! That was an amazing price! It is at my dad's shop right now, I have found most of the parts for it..and it should be ready soon..for now, here is a few pictures of the LS damaged! I...
This a photo from the LVC meet up in May 2005
20" Strada Pistola's w/ Nitto 555 tires, Short Ram Air Intake, Mcullough 8K HID's, Custom Headlights w/ clear corners and eyebrows, Smoked Turn Signals and Taillights, Color Matched License Plate Box, Wings West Kit Ground Effects Kit, '04 LSE Grille and Fog Lights, Pioneer InDash DVD...
LennDawg
Updated
Views
Comments
2000 Lincoln LS -tinted windows (15% all around) -20 inch Neeper Meggas -Pioneer Avic-N1: flip out touchscreen with navi -2 10inch Pioneer subs in custom box ran to 600w Rockford Fosgate Extreme amp -4 6.5inch Eminence in all 4 doors, 2 6.5inch Eminence in rear deck, 4 1inch Rockford...
alm450
Views
Just started, but many mods to come Only 200,000 km's on the ODO Shift kit is in, chirps 2nd gear, nice sound. Can you believe this thing was dealer maintened!!!!!!!!!! Air ride is still good. Rust around rockers, better call maaco!
loveLSE
Updated
Views
Comments
Got her in June 02, drove her right out of the showroom floor. Knew she was it soon as I walked in the dealership. Been in 1 accident, $1000 damage in the front (replaced bumper) Not too bad considering Jetta I hit had $12000 damage. I promised her not to hurt her anymore. Bought her the...
Hot_rod_lincoln_1970
Updated
Views
Comments
My other Rides are a 1970 Mark III w/ 45,000 org miles CA car, 1979 Mark V and a 2001 Navigator.
KC96LSC
Updated
Views
Comments
Hello, This is my baby. I repainted it a couple years ago. It's my everyday driver. The Mods are Addco 1 1/4 sway bar, 3200 stall TC, Rebuilt & buffed up 99 trans, B&M Trans cooler, Custom upholstery, Gen2 Door Panels, Local company Chip, Cats are out. Cobra Brake upgrade, Module8, K&N Filter...
Sold the Mustang, now I just drive the STS.
This car is the newest addition to my small but humble collection. It is a Creme Town Car with matching full vinyl roof and gold velour seats. [Note the first three pics were during sunset, so the color looks more intense than usual. The picture with the blue wax still on the white-walls is...
94m5
Updated
Views
Comments
1995 MarkVIII Base. Stock engine/Cobra intake swap. EGR, and cats have also been deleted. 98 4R70W, with a Baunmann Stage 5 kit installed. MMX driveshaft, with 4.10's and Trac-Lok in the rear. True 2.5" Mandrel bent exahust, with Magnaflow mufflers 96 HIDs installed. Custom...
Back