Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
I was given this car because it had spun the main bearing and the engine was filled with Oil sludge. I spent a week cleaning the crap off of EVERY internal engine component with a toothbrush, a can of gas, and a container of spray degreaser. The car has 82,000 miles on the original engine...
JoeyLincolnMK8
Updated
Views
Comments
Performance Sniper Tuned LMS MAF Kit MSD superconductor wires MSD Coil Packs Autolite 764 copper plugs Modified intake tube Hyper-Tech 160 T-stat Addco rear sway bar & poly bushings Coil Conversion front and rear MangaFlow Cat-back exhaust with single X-pipe Cobra water pump Edge...
Awesund
Updated
Views
Comments
'85 Mark VII - This was the original concept car that I built and modded for 10 years. But do to a need for color change and a lot of trunk rust/rot. I transfered these mods to a '91 Mark VII. '91 Mark VII SVO - This car has it all...all of my 10 years worth of mods, plus a lot of new...
Pearlescent White with Light Gray Leather, Slider and OctaStars.:steering
Deleted member
Views
My mom car that I bought for her last summer
MarkVIII93
Updated
Views
Comments
This is my 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII with full 2.5" exhaust with a magnaflow muffler(2.5" D/D Internal x-pipe). Rebuilt trans with a trans-go shift kit. K&N drop in panel filter. Goodyear assurance triple tread tires. 84k miles. also has a "ray kit"
mark0101
Updated
Views
Comments
We bought this car new in 2002 May 21. Love the soft ride and the feel of this car. I have installed parking sensors. I havn't had any problems with this car since from the dealership. It has 105,000 miles. Oil change 105,000 miles transmission fluid 90,000 miles Rotation and...
mark0101
Updated
Views
Comments
I got this car on 2003 September. I love All of the options this car has. This car is fully loaded from the factory. I have put 10,000K HIDS on the car and Parking sensors. It has 181K,000 miles. Oil Change 180K 180,000 spark Plugs and wires 102,000 miles tire rotation and balance...
Deleted member
Views
This Is my Babby Girl I love her She goes on all rd trips we travle aprox 30k miles Per year :) all over florida texas LA New York Canda love her on rd Trips never get rid of the air ride always stay original Just cleaned her seats with the Last of Mom Leather coach cleaner...
Joeychgo
Updated
Views
Comments
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Gold Package 117,000 Miles Black/Black Chrome 16" "Octastar" Rims
BCs71
Views
1994 Caddy Fleetwood Brougham Modifications: cam'd, rockers, springs, exhaust, headers, gears/posi LT1 for more fun.
joshluvsla
Updated
Views
Comments
This is my baby yall! 2000 LS V8 Sport Mods" LSE BODY KIT With Mesh Grill LSE WING 18" Panther Valera's on 245/45/18 Hankook Ventus Sport Tires Bohmen 6500 HIDS MEMPHIS BELLE 16-MC1300D 5ch Voodoo 1.2 Digital Cap 2 10" Infinity Kappas Perfect 10.1 4 Boston Acustics PRO 60 6 1/2...
01lssport
Updated
Views
Comments
MODS: 04-05 COLOR MATCHED LSE GRILL, COLOR MATCHED HEADLIGHT BEZELS, SPOILER, TINTED WINDOWS 35% FRONTS - 5% REARS,RED LINCOLN EMBLEMS, EIBACH PRO LOWERING SPRINGS, DRILLED SLOTTED ROTORS, AXXIS CERAMIC PADS, PAINTED CALIPERS, 2.5" EXHUAST TIPS, LINCOLN DASH EMBLEM FROM A NAVIGATOR, COLOR...
Just a couple of older pics i have two bottles and the are silver and prowler red and the box is different setup
Performance Upgrade Phase II- Supercharger Dual Exhaust w/Chrome Tips & Computer Upgrade Suspension Upgrade Eibach Coil Springs & Lowering 1” Brake Options Cross-Drilled Rotors, Performance Brake Pads & Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines Wheel & Tire Options 19” X 8”...
Back