Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
JLewisinSyr
Updated
Views
Comments
This is my Continental sitting next to my Jeep, both all polished up.
This is my latest car. A 2001 Lincoln LS. I got the V6 as it was much closer to my price range than the v8. I'm planning to add the McLaren Grille, tint the windows, paint the brake calipers, and upgrade the braking system. I just removed the amber from my turn signals and fabricated a clear...
rmac694203
Updated
Views
This is my '96 Lincoln Mark VIII. It has just over 129,000 miles. So far the only modifications are: -drilled air box -removed air intake silencer -K&N filter -removed intake resonator -1.5" Lowered coilover kit -MSD superconductor 8.5mm wires -Deleted the mufflers and added 3.5" chrome...
02V8Sport
Updated
Views
Comments
2004 Specs Performance: Ford Racing Limited Slip Differential with Carbon Fiber clutches/XCAL2/K&N Series 57 CAI/Magnaflow Exhaust with 4" stainless tips. Exterior: 20 inch Jaguar wheels w- 245/35 tires/McLaren Grill/ Light Tint/Intrax Lowering Springs/Self made Angel Eyes/Cross Drilled &...
Deleted member
Updated
Views
Comments
MODIFICATIONS: LSE Body Kit with LSE Spoiler Stainless Steel Cold Air Intake Magnaflow Exhaust StopTech Big Brake Kit (Front and Rear) Eibach Pro Fit Springs - Dropped 1" Custom Steering Wheel and Shift Knob Custom Carbon Fiber Interior Custom Carbon Fiber Headlight Eyebrows Custom...
torquemonkey
Updated
Views
Comments
I had captured the 100K mile moment in the VIII, the spot on the road and a killer sunset. This is behind the White Tank Mountain west of Surprise. This was a great spot to do a shake down run or two to check your upgrades. A Ford performance driveway, a '97 Mark VIII next to a '89 T-Bird...
Lincolnpimpin
Updated
Views
Comments
Heres my Stock Mark VIII for now...... Recently Added... New HID's LMS Decels (LMS Dual Tips) 5% Tint Around 16 Inch. Chrome's 10" Type X Plans... LMS intake Air Silincer out Headers Trac-Loc 4.10 gears DriveShaft Nology Wires Chip 2.5 pipe Skys the Limit in my mind.
00 Lincoln Ls V8 Sport Mods ( so far, more to come )- - Aftermarket 17s , soon to be DUBZ - Rear LSE Spoiler - Custom Front Grill - 1 12" Boss Sub powered by 800watt alpine amp. Future Mods - LSE Body Kit - Front HID Conversion - 1.5 Inch Drop
GWL
Updated
Views
Comments
McLaren Grille Eibach Springs Tinted Windows Kurtz Induction SCT Xcal-2 SSR GT10 Wheels HID Headlights Sirius Sat Radio
This was last year of a car built and introduced the same year as the Porsche 911. It was based on a design engineered by Giovanni Michelotti (Triumph House Head) as a GT version of the Spitfire. It was built to compete on the same level as the 911 and in 1969 and 1970 it won Lemans and in...
Back