i1249.jpg

1996 LINCOLN MARKVIII LSC

General Description

It was stock..... Update 4/7/2005 I have added a LMS Mass Air kit . A Walboro 255 lph fuel pump , Kirban regulator and pressure gauge.
Ok I finally took some pictures of the new exhaust, LMS mufflers 2.5 pipes from the cats back and it is now lowered about two inches. 5/26/05

Comments

Nice... Like the wheels... Car looks clean... I wish I lived in a state that didn't require front plates!

OOPS HIT THE WRONG BUTTON The car is from Flordia and it's allways parked in the garage for the winter. Thanks for the compliment

Sharp LSC! I bet that exhaust sounds good.

Looking real sweet!!! Love the mufflers! LOL! Car is nice. Guy bent those pics EXCELLENT!!!

Nice car Serg, you're right - it does look like mine - apart from your upgrades and your chrome grill.

Lookin good man.....I could have sworn you purchased one of my lowering kits....if you did why no pix?

Thanks...No didn't know about your kits until after I lowered it. It stays that way all the time. Dropped about 2"

Finally! I saw this car in person. Very nice car, but id have to say that your exhaust is too quiet for me.

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
Sergmark
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back