i1655.jpg

02 LINCOLN LSE SPORT

General Description

My LS with a Sebring Exhaust. I'll download the new pictures once it comes out of the body shop

UPDATE...........

To bad i never was able to take any pictures after it came out the body shop in 12/05 was waiting to take some after i installed the "angel eyes" but like they say, ":q:q:q:q happens" and it sure did 1/16. My insurance decided to total it :(

Anyways maybe you'll all get the idea the way it looked before i was rear ended :mad:

Well after all these years I decided to post the pics of my Lincoln after the accident :(
BTW.. I did buy a McLaren Grille for it but decided to go the the Mesh grille upper & lower, which I thought looked better to have two matching ones rather than just one. I should have pulled the bottom mesh Grille out like I did the top one, oh well. So now after cleaning out my storage I had forgotten about these Lincoln parts I still have, which are a McLaren, Mesh and stock Grilles along with some Lincoln & LSE emblems & a sticker emblem too. almost forgot... A stock front bumper with a Wings West front air dam and the eyebrows I never installed and last a Chrome Rear License Plate Surround. Thinking of put it all on E-bay.. Let's see what happens.

Comments

Thanx HyeLife, Actually I had updated the front end and had it repainted dec.05, and it looked really good, till 1/16/06 when it all came to an end :(

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
LSE_4_RONALD
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back