i11168.jpg

2001 Lincoln LSE V8 Premium

Comments

Hey Quik, your probably tired of hearing this, but I gotta ask what kinda body kit is that and did that front splitter come with it or not. That

Where did you buy that spoiler? I have been looking everywhere for it but cannot find it anywhere!!! Please e-mail me back at Dolceone286@aol.com

Hey thanks for answering some of my questions. But I have another one for you. It looks like you have the V8 sport pkg, but you have the wood on the wheel and shifter. I have the sport pkg with leather on the wheel and shifter, is there some way to upgrade to wood? Please email me. beasy404@hotmail.com Thanks!

What up man Your LS is really nice and i was curious what you run the quarter in and a rough estimate on how much you invested

One more question but do you know if the Sprt pck alpine 6 disc has pre amp outs in the back of the stereo becasue if it doesnt i would rather not waist my time takign it all apart to check Thanks man

RaceReady - my best 1/4 is 13.9350secs @ 109.04mph - I have about $10k in add-ons

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
Quik LS
Views
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back