Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

I just don't get al these sizes and off sets along with the "rubbing"

I've got the stock 17's on mine with winters,
I need to get some nice rims and tires,
looks like I should go 19 ... but, all these numbers confuse the hell out of me.

I like these, both the looks and the price.
http://www.usarim.com/jaguar-wheels-sku-270-19-inch-silver-with-machined-lip-rims-p-1670.html

they are "however" the same rim as,
http://www.usarim.com/lincoln-wheels-sku-270-19-inch-silver-with-machined-lip-rims-p-1671.html

so if I was to get a set of these,
what size of tires would I need ?

I was told there could be ABS and speedo, tranny problems if you don't get it right.
rubbing out be another concern.

at the local Rim n' Tire shop here in town, the high-rollers are keeping
the staff too busy with their big money and I can't even get a few questions in.

don't know what to do as far as sizes.

thanks for any help.

Those will fit, but I hate it when companies don't provide the offsets available. You would need a high offset.

Now my question for the masses. What is the lowest offset I can run in the rear on a 19x9.5? If I do a 8.5 in the rear could I go lower? And the front at 19x8.5? I don't want them sticking out, but I don't want bad rubbing.

I don't follow along well with all this offset talk, I've never bought nice rims before,
this is going to be my first venture into rim 'n tire land.

anyone ever seen these rims on the LS's ? ( any pics )
http://www.usarim.com/lincoln-wheels...ms-p-1671.html

and would I be ok with 245/35 R19 tires on them ?

whats a good popular tire to go with somehing like that ?

thanks ...

You'd be perfectly fine with 245/35/19. Depending on the offset and if you plan to lower it you could even go 245/40/19 that gives you a little
More of a sidewall. I'm running 245/40/19. But my wheels are 8wide not 8.5 and my offset is +49 I believe. And I can lower and still have no issue.

I don't follow along well with all this offset talk, I've never bought nice rims before,

thanks ...

Nice choice of wheels.:cool: 245/35/19 tires are perfect. Thats the size I had before the 20's. Brand is a personal thing. I have had good luck with Dunlop.

Brand is a personal thing. I have had good luck with Dunlop.

Amazingly enough, I have over 35K miles on my Bridgestone RE960AS Pole Positions. The most I have received on a set before was just over 20K! These still have (I believe) at least 10K left!

In fact (to stay on-topic), I will transfer these tires to my new Tucana wheels; which I should receive in the not to distant future.

Amazingly enough, I have over 35K miles on my Bridgestone RE960AS Pole Positions. The most I have received on a set before was just over 20K! These still have (I believe) at least 10K left!

In fact (to stay on-topic), I will transfer these tires to my new Tucana wheels; which I should receive in the not to distant future.

Impressive.:) Thats getting your moneys worth. I assume you keep it in good alignment and annual rotation?

My work truck. I rotate my tires every 6 months and have it aligned every 9-12 months. I got over 220,000 miles on my last set of BFG's. Only reason I replace. They wore down to DOT tread depth limits.

Impressive.:) Thats getting your moneys worth. I assume you keep it in good alignment and annual rotation?

I try to remember to rotate every 5Kish (I usually forget!) and haven't had an alignment since I bought it almost 3 years ago. I would bet in it's 90K+ miles it has had nothing but the factory alignment!

What lug nuts will I need for the Jag wheels? Chrysler? Factory?

My wheels arrive Monday (though I may have to wait until Wednesday to have them mounted) and I need to know...... HELP!!!!!

What lug nuts will I need for the Jag wheels? Chrysler? Factory?

My wheels arrive Monday (though I may have to wait until Wednesday to have them mounted) and I need to know...... HELP!!!!!

Factory will work. I'm using the dorman ones that replaced my factory.

thanks ...

TruBlu has some like that on his LS

I am a Mark VIII guy and I have to admit Jag wheels on a LS looks SUPERBBBB!! I see myself in the near future adding a LS in the Fleet.

19x8.5, 49 offset

anyone else think these would look super sexy on an LS? Almost like beefier 06 wheels? Most of these wheels look better on LSes than they do on Jags lol

5 spoke lovers behold:
KGrHqVk8E8EMey5yBPDfvhKVQQ60_57.jpg

f_vwpjh9iejm_75e0120.jpg

f_vwpjh9idrm_c67bdff.jpg

4500_st0640_046.jpg

Working on getting a set. Might be picking them up in the next day or to.:D

Jag wheel 01.jpg

Does anyone know the measurement of the Lincoln center caps that are interchangeable with the sentas.

NM

Just ordered non-staggered Sentas from USARim.com.

I'm not lowered and I'm going with a 245/35/20 Dunlop Signature Sport series tire. I currently have these and love them on my 17's. I would go up to 255 width but they don't make this tire in that width.

Got mixed results with rubbing. Let's see what happens.

Lincoln vulcans?

So, I just picked up a set of the vulcans, 18x8 and 18x9.5. I bought them used with the lincoln centre caps in them. The person I bought them from tells me they are lincoln rims. Does anyone have an opinion about this? The part number on them are 4r831007ea front and 4r831007fa rear.

So, I just picked up a set of the vulcans, 18x8 and 18x9.5. I bought them used with the lincoln centre caps in them. The person I bought them from tells me they are lincoln rims. Does anyone have an opinion about this? The part number on them are 4r831007ea front and 4r831007fa rear.

They are jaguar rims. Lincoln centers from the gen I 17" sport wheels fit them, hence why the previous owner was confused. If he thought they were Lincoln rims you must of got a deal.

vulcans

I think I did get a deal, I paid less than $400 for the set. One rim is a little rough but still. Both rears are in pretty good shape but the fronts are worse, one in particular, I guess the right front as it would be the most likely to hit the curb.

There was never an 18" wheel option fit the LS.

I think I did get a deal, I paid less than $400 for the set. One rim is a little rough but still. Both rears are in pretty good shape but the fronts are worse, one in particular, I guess the right front as it would be the most likely to hit the curb.

Wow that is a really good deal. I have the same wheels and I think they are the best for the LS especially if it is lowered.

Make sure you put some good tires on em. I have 255/40/18 and 285/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sports. Drives and looks wonderful. I also have a 20mm hubcentric spacers for the front wheels, they make the wheel sit much better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back