Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

Damn, I really liked those. Didn't know you sold'm. Well I'll be on the look out.

19" Sabre Wheels From 07-08 XJ8

19x8.5, 49 offset

anyone else think these would look super sexy on an LS? Almost like beefier 06 wheels? Most of these wheels look better on LSes than they do on Jags lol

5 spoke lovers behold:
KGrHqVk8E8EMey5yBPDfvhKVQQ60_57.jpg

f_vwpjh9iejm_75e0120.jpg

f_vwpjh9idrm_c67bdff.jpg

4500_st0640_046.jpg

I sure do love 5 spokes. those look good but I bet they would look much better on an LS

Mlara, your the Sampler haha. Time to try these wheels out and sell your barcelonas! To me of corse. Haha.

I sure do love 5 spokes. those look good but I bet they would look much better on an LS
agreed!

Mlara, your the Sampler haha. Time to try these wheels out and sell your barcelonas! To me of corse. Haha.

lol i have a crush on the barcelonas at the moment. When i get that itch to change them up, youll be the first to know, but i would definately love to see those sabre wheels on an ls tho.

Oh man couple more months until graduation, i can already see myself spending all my salary on wheels...and storage space for those wheels lol

Me too. Haha if you find any of those sabre wheels in chrome for a good deal let me know. I'll make my dad buy them for that LSE of his. He asks me everyday "you find wheels for me yet?". Lol

Me too. Haha if you find any of those sabre wheels in chrome for a good deal let me know. I'll make my dad buy them for that LSE of his. He asks me everyday "you find wheels for me yet?". Lol

lol i found a couple of chrome sets, in canada, but none for less than $1500 before shipping.

lol i found a couple of chrome sets, in canada, but none for less than $1500 before shipping.

Yea thats a bunch of Bull. Haha. I don't even know if he's pay 1200. Basically in looking for a use mint set on Craigslist I guess for a steal.

20x8.5" Sentas
Eibach springs pro-kit
Kumho 255/35/20

Rides fantastic. No rubbing issues. I feel the the Sentas improved the over look and stance of my LS.

Sentas03a.jpg

Sentas01a.jpg

Sentas07a.jpg

I'm in-between the Vulcans and the Zeus my self. I can't decide which looks better. :( Either way, with my dark green paint, I will be going a slightly darker grey on the wheels.

I'm in-between the Vulcans and the Zeus my self. I can't decide which looks better. :( Either way, with my dark green paint, I will be going a slightly darker grey on the wheels.

You wont go wrong with either. I personally preferred the Zeus wheels for their sportier look. I liked the vulcans as well, but i thought they really didnt fit my car. Heres a thread i made earlier to get opinions from the community, several good points made, maybe it will help you decide:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=75210

I'm starting to go with the Zeus. I think they would look better, especially with the color I have and the shade of metallic grey I want when I get powder coating done. It's a few shades lighter than gun metal. Plus you can't beat the usarim price.

I'm starting to go with the Zeus. I think they would look better, especially with the color I have and the shade of metallic grey I want when I get powder coating done. It's a few shades lighter than gun metal. Plus you can't beat the usarim price.

Usarim has zeus wheels? Where at I don't see them

Wow great prices. I would make sure its not one of those scam sites.
I've found the best way to check for that is to call costumer service and ask off the wall questions that only someone would know if they've been in the business for a while.

EDIT: just checked their BBB rating, and it's A+ and they have been acreddited since 10/06. So they are legit. They must have a massive stock then.

Those are some crazy good prices.
I know. I just happen to come across that site and was amazed. Checked BBB and they're legit. I did a double take when I seen $150 for both 8.0 and 9.5. Had to do a double take.

Members online

No members online now.
Back