Delrin HID Adapters

I'm bent...took em outta the package and was like cool. Ordered the HID's and now cant find the damn adapters :mad:

really want a set waiting for more money to come in within the week be in touch if you can save a set i give my word as a gentleman im buying

really want a set waiting for more money to come in within the week be in touch if you can save a set i give my word as a gentleman im buying

No problem, just click the link in post #125 when you're ready.

Scratch and Dent Sale!

I have one pair that's got some scratches on the face, they'll work fine, but they're not as nice as all the others that I've made.

$5 off, $50 shipped (lower 48)

PM me for payment details if you're interested.

HPIM1932.jpg

ok upon further review this is becoming a night mare....delet payment was made

Last edited:
yeah been having them since last deployment keeping up with too many passwords an codes n such. i ended up setting up 2 accounts w/ the same cards needless to say since then ive been royally screwed.

The scratched pair has been sold.

I still have a few pair in stock.

$55 shipped (lower 48).

Click HERE to purchase.

Thanks for the fast shipping these things are awesome. You do great work. Again thank you.

Why not use the 9006 digital 55w bulbs. They are supposed to be somewhat brighter.
Anyone here try the 55w yet?

55 watt is overkill. They also don't last as long. 35 watt is more than enough, provided you have clear lenses. 4300K to 6000K for the brightest light.

DLF, you do some good work.

55 watt is overkill. They also don't last as long. 35 watt is more than enough, provided you have clear lenses. 4300K to 6000K for the brightest light.

what if you don't have clear lenses?

wait, do you mean clear as in the HID style or clear as in not old and and yellowing?

Members online

Back