Delrin HID Adapters

So that’s why factory HID bulbs are so cheap now, :D Very Nice!! I need useful talent.

Lol you sure about that? $75-$100 is still the going price. I sure as hell wouldn't buy one but people still ask that for em.

I notice that if I key on and let the bulbs light up then start, it doesn't happen. If I key on and crank at the same time, the voltage drop while the lights are trying to light must be what sets a code. I wonder if a higher cold cranking amp battery would prevent the voltage drop. I'm using a 675 cca battery now which seems low.

So the battery finally crapped out and I replaced it with an 850 CCA battery and IT WORKED!!! The bigger battery got rid of the check head lamp notice when I start with the auto lamps on.

Just an FYI.

thread revive....anybody (Jay?) making/selling these adapters now?

Yep, that's me.

I already spoke with Dnsherill on Facebook, but for any others looking at this, I sell them for $50 shipped, and can always be contacted here on LVC either by replying to this thread, or by sending me a PM. I can also be reached by email at LINCMK7LSC@aol.com

Thanks!

I contacted person on post #255 about 15 mos ago (Sep 2017) by phone and numerous times in following 6 mos ny email. Was never able to make a purchase. Any one have any contacts that can supply these adapters?????

Members online

Back