Delrin HID Adapters

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
These will hold aftermarket 9006 (preferred) or 9005 HID bulbs in the stock Mark VIII HID Housings using the stock hardware.

$55 shipped in the U.S. Payment via PayPal to dlfraleigh@comcast.net

HPIM1025s.jpg

HPIM1027.jpg

HPIM1023s.jpg

HPIM1026s.jpg

Crap! Wrong Forum, please move this.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
i got a set of these from doug for my 97, i havent used them yet, dont have the time right now for my new headlights to be swapped and new hid to be installed, but these things are nice man, they look like they are bought out of a auto parts magazine!! awesome job doug.

well considering what the hids in my headlights look like, i want it clean and all redone, the car has infinity hid's in it but they are all silicone'd and :q:q:q:q and looks like ass, and it wrecked the headlights too so i am replacing everything, i will buy more of these off doug for customer conversions, its worth it.

i got a set of these from doug for my 97, i havent used them yet, dont have the time right now for my new headlights to be swapped and new hid to be installed, but these things are nice man, they look like they are bought out of a auto parts magazine!! awesome job doug.

TYVM! :D

I try to make everything I do, the best that I can. :cool:

I'll end up getting a pair at some point. I got one of the last 1st Gen HID kits Ford made. Installed in 2005(?) and bulbs r still going strong...

I'll end up getting a pair at some point. I got one of the last 1st Gen HID kits Ford made. Installed in 2005(?) and bulbs r still going strong...

Yeah, I had about the same thing. Just sold the bulbs, bought a DDMtuning kit, made up some adapters, and put about $200 in my pocket. And I got to keep my sweet 1st gen OEM HID housings. :D

Bear with me here....

Are you saying that there isn't any reason to now go to a halogen conversion, that the stock hardware can now accomodate a bulb that can be bought over the counter, so to speak?

I'm talking about the Gen II's, mind you. :)

Bear with me here....

Are you saying that there isn't any reason to now go to a halogen conversion, that the stock hardware can now accomodate a bulb that can be bought over the counter, so to speak?

I'm talking about the Gen II's, mind you. :)

Yes.

With these adapters, you can use an aftermarket 9006 HID kit with your stock Gen II HID housings.

There is some wiring that needs to be done, it's not a direct plug-in, but it can be done easily enough.

Yes.

With these adapters, you can use an aftermarket 9006 HID kit with your stock Gen II HID housings.

There is some wiring that needs to be done, it's not a direct plug-in, but it can be done easily enough.

Dang, you are da man!!!

I have two complete housings with bulbs from my parts car, so atm I'm good (although my net asset value has just dropped by half :p), but this is one helluva deal.

Great job.

I bought a set of those delrin adpaters from dlf. they are of proffesional quality, and fit perfect with a 9006 bulb.

Members online

No members online now.
Back