Delrin HID Adapters

Well, Eddie bought the last pair I had ready, so I made a few more today. :cool:

Ready to ship! :D

See the first post for payment info.

FYI, If anyone is going to need a set in the next couple of weeks, you'd better order them today. I'm flying to CA tomorrow morning to see my mother who's been in the hospital, and I don't know how long I'll be gone.....

payment sent for a set. I hope youre mother gets feeling better . my father just got home from the hospital last night

payment sent for a set. I hope youre mother gets feeling better . my father just got home from the hospital last night

Thanks.

They just got handed to the postman, so they're on the way!

Last edited:
Well, the cars are all packed away. Be back when I'm back. :(

HPIM1549s.jpg

oh i want your lift soooo bad. that would make the stupid oil filter way easier to get off instead of squeezing under the front bumper.

btw got those adapters today. they are perfect. alot lighter that i expected. anyone know where i can get some more of the gold nuts that hold these on? or am i sol? i have a total of 2 but we'll see how many come with my new-to-me headlight fixture.

on another note, best of wishes with your family matters. hospitals are never fun. hope all goes well.

oh i want your lift soooo bad. that would make the stupid oil filter way easier to get off instead of squeezing under the front bumper.

btw got those adapters today. they are perfect. alot lighter that i expected. anyone know where i can get some more of the gold nuts that hold these on? or am i sol? i have a total of 2 but we'll see how many come with my new-to-me headlight fixture.

on another note, best of wishes with your family matters. hospitals are never fun. hope all goes well.

THIS makes the oil filter easy to get off! :cool:

Glad you liked the adapters. I'm sure you can find some suitable nuts @ Home Depot or Lowes.

Thanks. :(

pay the postage and i'll send them, just let me know how many you need after you get the headlight.

Pm me when you get back and I'll send you the payment. Hope all is going well with your mother bud.....

Pm me when you get back and I'll send you the payment. Hope all is going well with your mother bud.....

Well.... I got her home from the hospital today, but I'm going to be here a while yet.

Thanks.

Send the payment and I can ask my wife to ship them, I made a few sets before I left.

Well.... I got her home from the hospital today, but I'm going to be here a while yet.

Thanks.

Send the payment and I can ask my wife to ship them, I made a few sets before I left.

Ok payment has been sent. How are you hanging in there? Pm me if you need to vent at all...

Whats happening? I'm having problems with my HIDs and need some of your HID adapters? Do you have some available?

Whats happening? I'm having problems with my HIDs and need some of your HID adapters? Do you have some available?

Payment info is in the first post in this thread.

I have some available, make payment, and I'll have my wife ship them.

Payment info is in the first post in this thread.

I have some available, make payment, and I'll have my wife ship them.

i'm sensing some repetitiveness. i'll bet half the threads in here say something to that degree. but ALL the GOOD threads are like that ;)

Just got mine today. They are definitely high quality.

I don't think DLF ships via postal carriers...I think he pays "The Flash" to hand deliver them because it was not even 1 business day till it was at my house. Amazing. :)

Just got mine today. They are definitely high quality.

I don't think DLF ships via postal carriers...I think he pays "The Flash" to hand deliver them because it was not even 1 business day till it was at my house. Amazing. :)

I'm glad that you're happy with your purchase. :D

I'm still in CA tending to my Mother, but there are 2 sets available to ship.

I'm home, and I've made some more adapters.

Ready to ship!

Last edited:
This will make it easier to buy a set via PayPal, just click on the link. ;)

Buy Now

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back