Delrin HID Adapters

Made a couple of more sets today. This is it until I get some more material.

HPIM1490.jpg

for wiring i got a 9005/9006 plug with about 6 inches of wire from walmart. then i bypassed the ballast and just spliced into the stock wiring near the bottom of the radiator i think. its been a while. is this going to hurt anything? im not using a ballast at all. the bulbs i have are 9005 65w ebay specials if that matters.

for wiring i got a 9005/9006 plug with about 6 inches of wire from walmart. then i bypassed the ballast and just spliced into the stock wiring near the bottom of the radiator i think. its been a while. is this going to hurt anything? im not using a ballast at all. the bulbs i have are 9005 65w ebay specials if that matters.

If you aren't using a ballast then you aren't using an HID bulb....

Dlf,

i need a set next week if you still have some. my $169. bulb. just went toes up.

If you aren't using a ballast then you aren't using an HID bulb....

i know they arent hid. they are halogen. you guys just got me confused with all this ballasts talk:p

i have the 97 lsc housings, would i be better off with the diffuser (think thats the word i want) taken out? if so how do i go about doing that. they need recromed and one of them is is foggy as hell. does jamie do all 3 of those things?

i have never rechromed a 2nd gen housing, if they are so bad you need that done, shop around for better used ones, just like i did myself!!

ok thanks for the input jamie. i got a used housing last night.

dlf why do you recommend the 35w over the 55w? ive been thinking about tinting my my headlights and leaving the brights on all the time. i already have the brights turned down so i'm not blinding people. a would want them as bright as they can get. thats all for another discussion though.

could i get 2 kits for hi/lo and run 35/35 or could i run hi 55/low 35? possibly 55/55? the highs mite be on all the time.

My factory HID's are working at the moment(knock on wood). Just ordered a pair as a backup plan. Good job bud!

Members online

Back