your not going to believe this

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
First off LvC is freakin awesome.

I am on multiple forums, for different things I'm interested in, as i'm sure many of you are. Its sad that it takes one really bad experience on different forum for you to realize how great a place like this is.

Ill give you an example. There is a rule on this specific forum, who i won't name publicly, that does not allow members to post about products or services that did not come from the supporting vendors. Let me clarify further. Many members, including myself, posted about the good luck we have had with DDMTuning.com's HIDs, but because DDMTuning.com is not a supporting member, the post gets deleted.

I honestly cannot believe it!

Whats the point of a public forum if it you cannot practice you right to freedom of speech.

We are all lucky to have a place like LvC!!!

Thank you to everyone who makes this site what it is on a daily basis!!!

:V:yourock:

Some of the bigger forums do this because they are getting spammed all of the time. There has to be a better way than neutering your community.

.org: Good search engine, absolutely AWFUL forum - one of the most antiquated car forums I have ever happened across. :yuck:

That forum needs a major overhaul in its visuals. Another thing I hate is that there are too many Lincoln forums. There should one or two, three at most. We have LVC, .org, LOD, and lincolnsonline. It would so much better if we had all the lincoln members conversing in one central location, no?

Won't happen remark.......

With out getting into specifics......The Earth will be entirely at peace LONG before the Lincoln community joins in one single forum.

lod and lvc are def the best ones, lvc being the best. I pop on the other ones every so often to see whats going on..

Reguarding the ad's..Maybe they have sponsers for hids allready and it was in the "contract" that any other suggestion for a hid kit has to be deleted.. idk

johnny-cash-middle-finger.jpg

lod and lvc are def the best ones, lvc being the best. I pop on the other ones every so often to see whats going on..

Reguarding the ad's..Maybe they have sponsers for hids allready and it was in the "contract" that any other suggestion for a hid kit has to be deleted.. idk

you will be banned for telling people to go on ebay, you cant say ebay, you have to say " the auction site "
you also cant post on a full moon, you cannot post while eating a snickers, and you have to kiss cal's feet to be accepted. :q:q:q:q him.

you will be banned for telling people to go on ebay, you cant say ebay, you have to say " the auction site "
you also cant post on a full moon, you cannot post while eating a snickers, and you have to kiss cal's feet to be accepted. :q:q:q:q him.

yeah, very annoying.

Reason I never joined that site was because I noticed threads/people were going missing left and right. That, and there was too much sucking up, IMO.

So need a little background info then. LVC was created because Joey and the others hated how .org was operated by Cal. But what about LOD and linclnsonline?

This is how I have to go about.

-Hanging around or have any Mark VIII questions (LVC)
-Finding facts or tech articles on Mark VIII (.org)
-Continental or Town Car questions (lincolnsonline)
-LOD... ehhh lol. What is there?

I'm sure CadillacOwners.com has devolved to that point by now..
I don't see you much there anymore. I just lurk at the lounge reading whatever Chad and the others post up. They have interesting topics most of the times. I kinda miss Night Wolf's long threads... oh well.

Heh, I got banned from CadillacOwners a couple years back for answering a big block related question by linking to a thread on another forum. Used to be a cool site until Sal decided to use it as a money making tool instead of an information sharing tool.

A good percentage of LODs membership has forgotten more viii related stuff than the combined membership here will ever know.

Do we really need to get into a pissing contest with the other sites? There are people who visit here who are also involved with the other sites, so show a little respect.

Each one has its pluses and minuses. Let's leave it at that.

I'd also like to mention that some of us have lived through the breakups and don't want to relive them.

Plus I hate all the forums that require you to become a member to read a post you want information about or you get to view 2 threads in 12 hours... WTF is that all about? How bout if you just let me view it cus I don't wanna spend 5 mins activating a account and end up having 15 different accounts getting more spam in my e-mail.

Members online

No members online now.
Back