your not going to believe this

There was no pissing here Marcus.

If you read it closer....

I said that the LOD membership is MUCH more technical than over here. I have a VERY large respect for the guys over on LOD.

Hell I'm a member there too.

There was no pissing here Marcus.

If you read it closer....

I said that the LOD membership is MUCH more technical than over here. I have a VERY large respect for the guys over on LOD.

Hell I'm a member there too.
I know, it wasn't directed at you. I just don't want this to devolve into anything ugly.

you will be banned for telling people to go on ebay, you cant say ebay, you have to say " the auction site "
you also cant post on a full moon, you cannot post while eating a snickers, and you have to kiss cal's feet to be accepted. :q:q:q:q him.

You forgot... Have to shake a rubber chicken over your computer and say an old world chant before you do anything.

Not worth going over all the reasons why we all hate the .org
Water under the bridge.

LOD is a good site with some good people, I am still a member there.
Mike is right, some members at lod know the car inside and out.

All the info you could ever want is here at LVC, it just takes a simple search.
The baby spoons are few and far between around here.

For me, LVC is were my friends are.
Plus you have the freedom to post what you want.
I only have time for one Lincoln board.

LVC is home.

wow this went south fast. If it makes any difference I wasnt even talking about a lincoln related forum.

from what i read, cal and a guy named kale started .org together, years later, something went down, kale left cal's side and started lincolnsofdistinction ( lod ) and the rest is history. kale passed away and lod remains online from his friends and family i think, pretty sure. anyway, i am a frequent member of both lvc and lod, i like both sites and they are the two i remain to use. i am a member on lincolns online also, but dont go on it often.

Members online

Back