Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But... But... But... the 500 sounds faster! :lol:

And I bet over 130 it feels 'scary'. Ford just can't get it through their R&D that the Mustang's suspension design is decades old, and needs a lot of work....

There is a lot to be said about high speed driving, weight and suspension geometries.

A good reason why 200+ MPH production cars tend to either be physically heavy or be light and have enough wings on the to make a Cessna envious, in order to provide downforce weight at speed.

But with drag radials and a smaller pulley the GT500 will go faster and fly in to orbit and then go so fast that the world spins backwards to before the bail out and then stop the bail out and GM wont exist anymore and then we can all eat pancakes and Ill be all nom nom nom nom.....

Nom nom nom nom...rofl! You eat all that cake yet?
You're kidding right? I cut 1/3 away and gave to my grandmother and that chunk was heavier then a normal cake. I dont know what you had it made with but I still think its dark matter! :lol:

And I bet over 130 it feels 'scary'. Ford just can't get it through their R&D that the Mustang's suspension design is decades old, and needs a lot of work....

The V coupe is bad ass..... jealous you got to play with one.
Its around 67k to get into one.
Can't see myself coming up with that kind of cash.

A new Mustang GT I can get for about half of that.
I can see that payment, with a little coin to play with.
Do very little to the car...I would be happy with "scary".

owners of multiples should get to vote as many times as they have marks! Rich would vote like 10 times!

Vote for who is more likely:

You must show an example to validate your vote.

'Articulate' means to speak clearly. Since there is no way to articulate here, this whole thread fails.

And since I'm the only one to mention this proper definition, The LS contingent wins!!!;)

KS

'Articulate' means to speak clearly. Since there is no way to articulate here, this whole thread fails.

And since I'm the only one to mention this proper definition, The LS contingent wins!!!;)

KS
Negative. You chose a LS so you automatically lose. :p

You display your ignorance.:D Come meet me at Maxton this summer with your '8' and see who's got more!

KS
Dont know where that is. If thats near Detroit then no, dont want to be car jacked.

Ya do know I have quite a bit over stock and by Summer should have double that, right?
Not an LS out there that will hang with 550+ rwhp.

And cammerfe I am just internet bsing. Who knows who has what. And while I talk crap about LS cars I do like them but its hilarious how bad the Mark LS crowd fight. When I see them at car shows I go up and give the owners props and talk with them.

I dont know what you have done or plan to do with your LS but unless you are putting a hotter motor in it I dont see a LS 3.9 being able to be built to the level I can build mine.

If Maxton is one mile blast then we have that here too. Its called the Texas mile.

I know what my 1/4 trap speed is and I know what my cars max speed is and know it hits it just after a mile. That top speed is more then you think it is. :D

And cammerfe I am just internet bsing. Who knows who has what. And while I talk crap about LS cars I do like them but its hilarious how bad the Mark LS crowd fight. When I see them at car shows I go up and give the owners props and talk with them.

I dont know what you have done or plan to do with your LS but unless you are putting a hotter motor in it I dont see a LS 3.9 being able to be built to the level I can build mine.

If Maxton is one mile blast then we have that here too. Its called the Texas mile.

I know what my 1/4 trap speed is and I know what my cars max speed is and know it hits it just after a mile. That top speed is more then you think it is. :D

Some background info

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=765885&postcount=37

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=773844#post773844

Might or might not be ready this Spring. I would make that drive and take a trailer with you. Pink for pink. Bring yourself back a DD. :eek:

:lol:

Yeah I was just reading some of his thread. Long build hes got going there. I am impatient. I said I was gonna blow my Mark and bought a blower the following month and slapped it on a little latter. I said I was gonna up the power and before the year is out I will be stroked, forged and meth injected.

With what I am doing I can make 900+ rwhp with a simple pulley swap and larger injectors but I believe that is well past the drivelines limits. I could push 650ish for a couple mile runs but would prolly blow 4th gear by the end of the second run.
Id prolly only hit 175 though and I think hes gunning for more then that.

Big difference though. His car is built for the sole purpose of going fast in one mile. Race style switch pods and full cage and belly pan and stripped out. My car on the other hand is a DD with big stereo and extra sound deadning and wide ass performance tires.

So while I would easily have him in 1/4 mile and on a road course he will more then likely best me by 10 MPH on a mile run. Meh, its cool what hes doing but to call me out in a mile race is like a professional sharp shooter calling someone out to a 500 yard shootoff with them using a Remington 700 and the other guy using a 44 six shooter. :lol:

KS

I did look up the definition before I posted; "articulate" was the appropriate word because how you compose a sentence correlates to how you speak.

Members online

Back