Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ratdog442

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Vote for who is more likely:

You must show an example to validate your vote.

Last edited:
Thread fail. Everyone will vote for what they have. Lincolnboy throws the curve off too far.

I say both...But you have to take into account people that use there phones to write messeges.They seem abit more retarded.

I can't say which Mark VIII will win, but I'll bet there aren't too many people willing to vote for the LS. Even the articulate LS owners know better.

I have owned both Gen's but I can say my one acquaintance with an LS is on a 2.5 year DWI loss. So that takes them outta the question for me :rolleyes:

mine has been dieing same conditions priced a pump at 260 + tax bosc fuel preasure at 10 when it has trbl starting and shld be 60 i'm told and it will sit and build up again this all found when being smoked for evap leak p171 p174 i believe were the codes the kept telling me the o2 sensors are gone everywhere i brought it but still going with jamies advice and most others that it is a evap leak just having a hard time finding it the old fashion way with starter fluid will pay 45 for smoke waiting on connection problem no garage up north here but sounds like i could give a shot on rust or ground since every other time ithas been ground issue or rust coausing me trbl please advise anyone do appreciated help thanks all 1998 MKVIII LSC

Makes me bite my tongue :rolleyes:

mine has been dieing same conditions priced a pump at 260 + tax bosc fuel preasure at 10 when it has trbl starting and shld be 60 i'm told and it will sit and build up again this all found when being smoked for evap leak p171 p174 i believe were the codes the kept telling me the o2 sensors are gone everywhere i brought it but still going with jamies advice and most others that it is a evap leak just having a hard time finding it the old fashion way with starter fluid will pay 45 for smoke waiting on connection problem no garage up north here but sounds like i could give a shot on rust or ground since every other time ithas been ground issue or rust coausing me trbl please advise anyone do appreciated help thanks all 1998 MKVIII LSC

This is Gen 2 "articulation" at it's best. I have never in my life seen such a sh!t pile of words that I couldn't make sense of and I thought my 8 year old was bad. No vote is even required after seeing the above.

lmfao

ok. just a chuckle

Just a chuckle on Galant
rofl-1.gif

My example.

Maybe the correlation of the United States of America being ranked 37th in the world in healthcare is the amount of fast food restaurants we have compared to the 36 countries above us? Or can it be all the people moving from the 153 countries ranked below us? Being a nation that welcomes in all those who are cast away has it's price. Maybe we should make fast food illegal? Or put a law in place that while you wait in line to get your food, you have to run on a treadmill. If you can't make the time it takes to get your food then you get apple fries instead of french fries.

Last edited:
As long as you can order your fast food by saying 1,2 or a number 3 it don't really matter :rolleyes:

Maybe the correlation of the United States of America being ranked 37th in the world in healthcare is the amount of fast food restaurants we have compared to the 36 countries above us? Or can it be all the people moving from the 153 countries ranked below us? Being a nation that welcomes in all those who are cast away has it's price. Maybe we should make fast food illegal? Or put a law in place that while you wait in line to get your food, you have to run on a treadmill. If you can't make the time it takes to get your food then you get apple fries instead of french fries.
Not only was your post ridiculous and just stupid but it has no correlation to the mental retardation we see here from time to time. Seeing that post in this thread tells me that you believe the level of obesity is in direct correlation to the level of mental retardation?

Members online

No members online now.
Back