What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

That crossed my mind. I just wonder why the shop didn't notice it. :confused:

Because of "set the toe, let em go"

Just finished installing my X-pipe ... weeeee :)
20121206_133255.jpg

Sapp, looking real nice. A set of headers would be a nice final completion to your exhaust setup. The sound of the exhaust will NEVER get old. :D

replaced the scil module, it lives again! thanks to sapperfire and sbcaprice for all the help. thanks ken

replaced the scil module, it lives again! thanks to sapperfire and sbcaprice for all the help. thanks ken

There wasn't a message in the pm you just sent me but i'm glad the scil got her up and going again. :)

thumbsup-1.gif

As of life didn't suck enough, getting divorced. Apparently, my wife think I'm a great dad but a horrible husband. Dangit!
BYW: I'm drunk as a flying' monkey...

Serious? Maybe it'll be all figured out in the morning?

yep life throws all kinds of crap at us sometimes we just don't understand y. And in some cases never will.my boss n best friend committed suicide 3 weeks ago and we never saw it coming. Its been really hard but not impossible to deal with n as a father having to break news to his 3 small children n by his wife as she was told really sucked. any ways back to topic I walked by mine today miss driving it but the weather has it up for winter. just got a katana so not sure how much she will get drove this summer the bike is really fun..

WTF thaywood! sorry to hear that man.. that's just ****ty..

it sucks i'm sure. but keep your head up! you'll get through it one way or another.

on topic: mine has sat the past few days. air ride is doing perfect. expensive but damn do i love having it. she sits awaiting my beckoning.

Do you give her that thing she wants?

Hehe:rolleyes: Yeah:D

Mel Gibson?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8yWGcD7h7SfotRWqXN1uEeFoA7z68QYKXjuwqS5YF1OD7x3Cj.jpg

Seriously though, really sorry to hear that Thaywood. I never like seeing marriages come to an end. :(

it sucks i'm sure. but keep your head up! you'll get through it one way or another.

Thanks guys. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have aired my tragic personal business like that. I do silly things when I'm inebriated. But it's gonna be bad. My first one was easy. No kids and no property. Now there's two kids and a house and land. She makes twice as much money as I do so that may help me a little. But she's gonna try to get everything. I'm screwed. Anyhoo that's all I'm gonna say. Sorry for cluttering up the thread.

on topic: mine has sat the past few days. air ride is doing perfect. expensive but damn do i love having it. she sits awaiting my beckoning.

Hungover at all?

2nd battery and 3rd alternator in 7 months.....nice....both warranty items. With any luck AZ alternator will not kill this battery.

Batt and Alt (1).jpg

Nope. But I did have my house before we got married and she makes more money than I do. So according to my lawyer, I should get the house and her alimony should cancel out my child support obligation. Hopefully:)

In Texas, the divorce has to be on the grounds of adultery or abuse in order for her to get alimony, and you'd have to be married for at least 5 years, OR married for 25+ years. I'm not sure of your community property laws regarding the house

i did my pressure line and found that a crows foot was my best friend, believe it was a 17 or 18mm? had it at my shop where i could actually stand under it and it made it 10x easier ;)

yeah thats what i used on the pump side of the line and it was a 11/16

In Texas, the divorce has to be on the grounds of adultery or abuse in order for her to get alimony, and you'd have to be married for at least 5 years, OR married for 25+ years. I'm not sure of your community property laws regarding the house

Again, according to my lawyer, she makes so much more money than I do, that I am considered a "dependent spouse", entitling me to alimony from her. And the community property laws in NC say that any real or personal property owned by either spouse prior to the date of marriage is "separate" property and not included in "marital" property. Hopefully that's true.

I hate to keep cluttering up the thread with my non-Mark related personal problems. But I'm an emotional basket case right now:D:(

On a lighter note, got the hatch handle installed on the Exploder today. Yay. Now I can open the hatch again!

Again, according to my lawyer, she makes so much more money than I do, that I am considered a "dependent spouse", entitling me to alimony from her. And the community property laws in NC say that any real or personal property owned by either spouse prior to the date of marriage is "separate" property and not included in "marital" property. Hopefully that's true.

I hate to keep cluttering up the thread with my non-Mark related personal problems. But I'm an emotional basket case right now:D:(

On a lighter note, got the hatch handle installed on the Exploder today. Yay. Now I can open the hatch again!

Think of it this way... better a divorce than Herpes .. hope things get better for ya man
The kids lost the "oh crap" handle in the back of the Mountaineer :(

What's the ? about then? Why don't the rears inflate? Because the headlights need polishing

Members online

No members online now.
Back