What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Sigh....Got another coolant leak and she started to misfire occasionally the last couple days. Thinking about visiting the bank about a loan. I have a feeling a early 90's Cavalier or Pontiac 6000 is in my future.

Eww a cavalier? Really? Even with the 2.4 were still just.. its such a throw away car.. go find the leak!

I don't understand the deal with some of you.. you'd rather drive a total POS than fix a Mark

after i bought this second Mark this week several people suggested i get a loan so's I could buy a new car that don't need no fixin'.....eff that.....yea, I need a Camry, Sentra, maybe a Prius

Gotta work on my Suzuki Swift, starter is going. It is very nice not to have to always need my Mark when getting parts and doing local chores. I can work on the Mark at my leisure when I do not HAVE to drive it.

As well the SS is a bear in the snow and my Mark is staying inside when it comes.

Eww a cavalier? Really? Even with the 2.4 were still just.. its such a throw away car.. go find the leak!

I don't understand the deal with some of you.. you'd rather drive a total POS than fix a Mark

Looking at a rusty red 91 in a minute. I'll let you know how it goes.

won't start. probably gonna need a starter. i got tired and it started raining.
stupid car. she got jealous because i spent today tearing apart an LS to get to the timing chain tensioners. sigh...

Goodbye Mark, hello Cavalier!

Not bad for 1450 out the door.

S7300343.jpg

S7300345.jpg

Hate the bk but it it runs well. Interior is pretty decent too, even has power windows. :eek:

Just the car. It newer and has less miles. I should get better mpg's too, esp with the body kit.

I gave the mark to my mechanic buddy for a G and a G in future repairs.
well, sounds like you did the right thing given the persistent fix or repair daily factor

Paid for my 1998 waiting for. It toget here on the roll back. Need a new fuel filter and maybe some coils idles low and doesnt want to. Rev up. Oriwould have drove it home

sbcaprice305 Just the car. It newer and has less miles. I should get better mpg's too, esp with the body kit.

I gave the mark to my mechanic buddy for a G and a G in future repairs.[/QUOTE]

:bsflag:[

I can take a picture in front of it throwing up double douces for anyone that thinks i'm full of it.

Many mods to come. First and foremost is some mirror tint.

I can take a picture in front of it throwing up double douces for anyone that thinks i'm full of it.

Many mods to come. First and foremost is some mirror tint.

Someone take his interwebz away before he infects us with GM pansyness

It is BS. I can tell by how he is talking that he didn't do that. He might have a leak but he didn't buy that ugly ass car. Body kit.... quit playin caprice. :)

I dunno man, I think some folks have been snacking on fishing weights

Members online

No members online now.
Back