What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

That's what I was thinking too, nothing major just an appearance thing. Now to buy some more vinyl to do other parts, including a lot of interior parts.:cool:

Where did you get the vinyl wrap from? Oh and looks like you are the only one missing a supercharger, better get on it ;)

Went to Pull-A-Part Saturday to look at a '97 that had been brought in on the 21st. Was pretty well picked clean already, but I got the ballast for the rear neon, the console lid, passenger side door courtesy light, and the little plastic seat trim pieces that cover the mounting bolts. I put the console lid on today.

That's what I was thinking too, nothing major just an appearance thing. Now to buy some more vinyl to do other parts, including a lot of interior parts.:cool:

I worked at a place for a year doing the Vinyl on 4x8 foot signs and stuff. So I saw you can get the Carbon Fiber in all sorts of colors including White CF. Was thinking of doing hood, roof and trunk in the White CF to be a Ricer Mark VIII:p

Can't believe I actually washed my Mark today and discovered that it is a Pearlish color?

Well when you look real close up to it at least :rolleyes:

it's really bright out today, so I admired the color choice- Navigator Charcoal Beige Metallic
0527131625_zps8bbba4d1.jpg

That's a fun swap. Going with hydroboost or just no power brakes?

I don't know if he's decided yet
Sold the motor to a guy that's been itching to do a V8 swap for a year or so.

it's really bright out today, so I admired the color choice- Navigator Charcoal Beige Metallic
0527131625_zps8bbba4d1.jpg

That's impressive for a maaco job..you really need to do a good photoshoot of that car when the sun is low in the sky to show off that hue.

Got her inspected today and passed w flying colors , the inspector got back from his road test with a big smile yep that's my lincoln.

That's impressive for a maaco job..you really need to do a good photoshoot of that car when the sun is low in the sky to show off that hue.

8 years old even
----
good photos after I do the hub swap with Cobra rims and front calipers...
the Parts Genie brought a box from Waco, Texas today- so i can start putting the white Mark together again, then tackle the brown one in earnest
---
glad I got my parts, sux I had to go online and raise Caine for it to be 'expedited' into shipped status

Trying not to forget about the mark..its hard going from driving it everyday to only driving it once or twice a week since I'm off at work for two or three days at a time..can't even walk outside to check her out :(

Washed and waxed it the other day, and ordered a car cover for it online.

20130527_152236_zps4f54bc1c.jpg

20130527_152214_zpse9f772fc.jpg

Ran into this guy at the gas station. He's the original owner, car has 88k original miles on it..only flaw I could find were a few small door dings and lasagne'd rear window trim..very nice ride. He's already fixed the neon with a glitch balast and shows some interest in internet searching so I told him to join LVC..we'll see if he remembers.

20130526_073355_zps4822f5c6.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back