What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

All the scuffs are gone using compound. The remaining marks are the evergreen paint under the white. :(

well,i took some panels out of the car,got them super cleaned,undercoated the inside of the car,some of it rusted (Katrina flood car,it started to rust)
and yesterday I polished out more of the valve covers,whil still on the car :-/

Called my Insurance as I stood and looked at my 94 with a sheet of dry wall busted over it's hood ... Looking at some deep scratches that just shouldn't be there...

Then worked on straightening out the spark plug wires on my 93.

Called my Insurance as I stood and looked at my 94 with a sheet of dry wall busted over it's hood ... Looking at some deep scratches that just shouldn't be there...

:(

Mark Mods

Installed silencer deleted tube, Svt valve covers and billet sparkplug covers, Ford racing wires, chrome brake reservoir cover, chrome oil filler breather, new alternator, four new Cooper Cobra tires.
Saturday is '96 HEI housings and kits, led tailight bulbs and hopefully sensor lowering.
LMS hood and wing are being primed and prepped- hope to have them on by the KC meet on the 20th. :)Need to detail under the hood though- looks like doo-doo.
New LSC bumper covers on the way, new grill here to match.

Installed AC compressor again, painted new high flow intake tube chrome and detailed interior with Cover All

TRW and Moog cmon!!! If you buy Chinese for your American then you are just sofa king we Todd did

late model resto

Late Model Restorations had lots of chrome and billet dress up. Just look for 96 Mustang or Cobra.

They don't make an intake tube for our throttle body, today I installed a new driver seat, and loaded a bunch of random parts in the trunk, drove to Austin and back, fried another AC compressor

Replaced the passenger front wheel bearing and passenger rear frozen slide pins on the brakes. Tried to index the drive shaft but snapped one wrench and started to bend the other so I gave up. :p

Oh crap, what happened?

cleaned the interior....again. All i have now is the back partof the rear seat,drivers seat,dash,steering and door panels. and I will have one clean Mark!

installing left rear turn signal bulb......re glue my rearview mirror metal thing.....

isaiah3g i like the black and white pic of your car looks real good

and I dreamed of seeing my Summer mark again and I drove the DD mark

thanks man! I plan on going out and doing an actual 'photo shoot' of the car. I have an awesome camera i got for Christmas 2 years ago and that was one of the pix i took.

I put my carpet back in the car.

Replaced my SCP LCA's with MOOG parts. Already replaced the SCP sway bar end links with TRW links. Need to start saving some $$$ so I can get MOOG UCA's and will do the inner/outer tie rods eventually. Should have just bought MOOG the first freaking time :slam.

Took it out for a short road test, no more clunk, clunk, rattle :D. First time in 8 days it has been on the ground. Put some fuel in it and got my winning $200 million, I hope, PowerBall tickets.

Long week ahead to get it detailed for the Mark VIII meet next weekend.

whew!

Pulled front bumper cover, installed new grill, modified air box snorkel, installed HID kits in new housings, wired everything, set up high and low beams to operate at the same time, installed SECOND new alternator, replaced battery terminals, mounted Mach 1 chin spoiler, tested everything and washed it.
See you guys Saturday!

About midnight we indexed my drive shaft and got most of the vibration gone. Betweem 2-4 AM I helped my friend install his new chrome 10 spokes I practically gave him. Then today I washed her and conditioned the leather.

PB blastered the strut bolts.

Admired how clean my engine compartment was.

The sprayed pb blaster all over it.

Sighed.

i installed the super white led #37 bulbs for my gauge cluster and put it all back together to see they are not white but surely blue, so they look like dog:q:q:q:q because they clash with all the factory green lights, oh well, looks like i will be taking them back out! i finally hooked up my volt gauge in my gauge pod, then put all that back together to come home and find out the matching 2nd gauge for my trans fluid temp came in ugggggggggg now i will have to take that all apart again too lol. i ordered my new kenwood head unit also and a big tranny cooler from summit!

Members online

Back