What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

So I bought a 97 mark thursday changed the oil and air filter yesterday the passenger low beam headlight was out but the guy had the "new" one and gave it to me with the car but last night after the oil it was too dark this morning I looked at it and the plug is different, it will work on the drivers side but not the passenger I can't seem to find anything I'm just wondering if the plugs are supposed to be different or my car is jacked up

i finally ended up with a car worthy of putting one of these over it, bought it today!
carcover002.jpg

carcover001.jpg

I put HID's in my 93 today ... so far seems a lot nicer ... Haven't needed to drive at night yet ...

Also checked to may sure I had a W3Z2 PCM .. and I did on both my 93 Mark VIIIs ...

Also changed all the CD's in my changer ... waiting for my New Head Unit to come should be here next week .. along with my new Ford Racing 9mm plug wires .. new spark plugs... among other little things ...

Opened the Garage Door to my 94 today ... Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Roof of the Garage (Sheet Rock) has collapsed on the hoop of my 94 ... Pic to come shortly ... But I may be getting a new hood .. Yeah ...

I washed it and wet sanded the head lights. I used the 3M kit and it seemed to work great for me.

i sprayed 2 more layers of blue on the passenger side door handle housing, waiting for it to dry to start clear coating it, going to re-remove the driver side and spray a couple more layers of blue and clear coat that one as well
last night LaserSVT and I jumped under the hood, i changed the plugs , was running the E3 ( JUNK!!!) and put in some Motorcrafts. topped the coolant off and cleaned the IMRC and taped the intake better, still getting a mis-fire so im waiting on wires
installed the trunk seal
installed the driver door lock silinoid and YAY my keypad works again

Did my headlights today and my buddys 1999 Roushe F150. These things looked like :q:q:q:q. Its my 3rd attempt at polishing turd headlights I dont think I did to bad. Wal-Mart has a kit made by 3m that is awesome for this.:D
2d1jkih.jpg

30uzos3.jpg

19ta9l.jpg

Went to kids shop today to check on how the murder mark is doing and installed my.....
sigpic7745_3.gif

Glitch :)

Took out all of my spark plugs and C.O.P.s and cleaned them. Hopefully I lost the miss with it.

Installed some 3.73's and a Trac Lok and a 255lph fuel pump and a 93 driveshaft thats vibrates more then my 98 shaft. :( Finnished about 1:30AM and got home around 5AM.
Then this morning the cars tail was on the ground. :( :( Found the leak, broken o-ring on the rear solinoid. Fixed it.

Installed some 3.73's and a Trac Lok and a 255lph fuel pump and a 93 driveshaft thats vibrates more then my 98 shaft. :( Finnished about 1:30AM and got home around 5AM.
Then this morning the cars tail was on the ground. :( :( Found the leak, broken o-ring on the rear solinoid. Fixed it.

been kinda busy over the last 32 hours.. huh.

Whew...

we've got to have a talk about your "luck/Karma".

I've been wanting to get you out to the track, but I'm not sure if Crazy 8's combined luck and skill if we'll be able to get your butt past round 1.

and I'm not real sure I want your car parked in our pit area, while it's leaking bad luck either.

LOLZ

Laser - Have you checked your u-joints? I thought my vibration was my drive shaft, but it turned out to be worn u-joints. Just a thought.

u joints were new when the shaft was shipped.

With his luck it was bent during shipping.

Maybe the shaft just needs indexing/re-indexing?

I doubt it.

I will never do a 93 shaft again without spending the 60 bucks and getting it balanced.

Members online

No members online now.
Back