What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

I replaced the air ride compressor on my '98 with one from American Air Suspension with a Spider valve, and tried to fix my Check Traction Control Light.

Polished the hell out of my chrome 10 spokes that a friend of mine practically gave me, thank you Bill I love em, then I broke out the clay and did the entire car, then broke out the high speed buffer and listened to Turtle all over the trunk, then watched the buffing pad go sailing across the yard and grooved a lil spot with the velco pad :-(... The rest of the trunk looks great now, put pad back on buffer and tried to fix the groove, only to end up watching sparks fly out of my buffer... Did the roof by hand
oh and bill, I think about all of your vibration is gone, your car feels awesome at 130..sorry to keep you up so late... Big baby

I paid the price and bought a brand new grille in the box. Never been installed on a car and has not seen 15 years of weathering or ever been down the HWY behind someone doing 80 mph catching all their little road pebbles.

I guess I can say "I ordered for my Mark today" because it hasn't came in yet.

Drove to work alone in my car, drove right past the spot where the speed limiter is supposed to be..(cringes) FOOOOM

got to work early.

Ouch.....but it will look killer!!!

$318.00 to the door but will make a huge difference in the way the front end looks. I hated to spend it but the grille on the 1st gen is what really caught my eye years ago, back in 93. The entire front end is what made me want the Mark but with a half ass chrome grille, I feel like I have a half ass front end lol. If that makes sense.

LOL.. I Am A Motherfu*ker!!!!! I was wondering when somebody would notice it, ive had it on there for 2 weeks now.
I noticed it when you first got it cause I still had the other dude as my avatar and my CT said "Amber lamps, bring it!" :lol:

Well i went out to my storage unit and put new pads and rotors on the Mark VIII. I found out the screw in plug on the bottom of the oil cooler is leaking oil slightly, Also found out the rear main is now leaking too........I have to thank azzhole that didnt change it when the trans was being rebuilt even after i asked him 3 times to do it.

On a good note i got some thing in this picture for dirt cheap today......can you guess what it is???

P3150025.gif

Checked UPS, nothing from American Air.

Sprayed more PB blaster on bolts.

Cussed at the rain.

Got shiney stuff to stare at.

*stares with blank look at tips for hours*

IMGP0913.jpg

Yay you got the tips, hurry up with the rest of it
I installed the new high flow intake tube, and the last set of polished stainless wire covers from 5.0Resto, they look like mirrors on my valve covers :), then I polished the 10 spokes again, emptied the trunk and went grocery shopping, parked as far as I could BEHIND walmart, and some beater still parks right next to me... There was seriously at least 10 open spots on either side of me when I parked

Started my 94 and pulled it out of the garage ... Last Friday the insurance adjuster came and wrote me a check for $840 ... but still owes me $160 and a check is coming ...

Picked up my new ignition wires, blue 10.2mm vision motorworks

Went home for lunch and there were two beautiful boxes in my garage from American Air!!! Thanks, Eddie!!!

Friday will be sunny and 70 here, and I'll be under the car, listening to the radio, and cussing at bolts.

Life doesn't get any better then that. :)

Members online

Back