What did you do to your LS today?

Not to worry, in Tulsa it's going to be 61 degrees tomorrow and be in the 60s all next week, and you guys get our weather a day or two later when we Okies are done with it. :D With this nice weather I'm going to install the hub assembly I got in that's what I actually ordered, and will put it on the worst side. With any luck, I only have one bad one.

Telco, you know as well as I do your big snow event has yet to come. You might wanna have your snow shovels ready when you go Easter Egg hunting. Ha ha

Telco, you know as well as I do your big snow event has yet to come. You might wanna have your snow shovels ready when you go Easter Egg hunting. Ha ha

This is true, but it's also one of the things I like about Oklahoma; we get regular breaks in the middle of winter. In 1993, right before I moved out here I came to visit some friends in March. There was about 2 feet of snow on the ground and it was over 70 degrees out.

This is true, but it's also one of the things I like about Oklahoma; we get regular breaks in the middle of winter. In 1993, right before I moved out here I came to visit some friends in March. There was about 2 feet of snow on the ground and it was over 70 degrees out.

Yeah, I remember that year. I got called in to sweep the snow off of all the planes down at Riverside airport. I can remember snow still being piled up in the corner of parking lots in early June.

Idled it in the garage for about 10mins, nothing new to report, OTHER THAN IT PURRS LIKE A FN' KITTEN !!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Idled it in the garage for about 10mins, nothing new to report, OTHER THAN IT PURRS LIKE A FN' KITTEN !!!!

She's taunting you BigRig. She's saying "take me out to play in the snow daddy, I'll be good I promise". Lol

She's taunting you BigRig. She's saying "take me out to play in the snow daddy, I'll be good I promise". Lol

Sunny and dry roads for the time being and very tempting but I'll take a pass for now.
She's too clean to even back into the snowy driveway, a bit back and forth in the garage is all she gets for now.

Another month and a bit I figure. Global warming depending of course. (storm after storm after storm)

Sunny and dry roads for the time being and very tempting but I'll take a pass for now.
She's too clean to even back into the snowy driveway, a bit back and forth in the garage is all she gets for now.

Another month and a bit I figure. Global warming depending of course. (storm after storm after storm)

You might want to put her up on jack stands to keep the tires from permanently flat-spotting.

Replaced cooling sytem this weekend.

My hands are cut to pieces, and Ford engineers have been cursed, so it was a success.

You might want to put her up on jack stands to keep the tires from permanently flat-spotting.

Summers are off, was on blocks without wheels, has stockers on it since some time ago.

What do I plan on doing in 2 hours and 20 minutes... 6:00 am (Local Time) PST.

I hope to replace my Front Driver's side door handle by 8:00 am for the first time.

New Pioneer AVH-X4500bt with backup camera. Window tint. Legal all the way around.

as we enter.jpg

New Pioneer AVH-X4500bt with backup camera.

looks real clean,

I just picked up a slightly used AVH-p4300DVD, amp and couple of infinity 10s (in a ported box) that will be going in next week.

did you get the steering wheel controls hooked up also?

Replaced cooling sytem this weekend.

My hands are cut to pieces, and Ford engineers have been cursed, so it was a success.

This was my Friday and Saturday. I didn't do the entire thing like some, but I did do the T-stat, Waterpump, T-stat housing and surrounding plastic parts/ gaskets, as well as the hose under the intake, and intake manifold gaskets. Figure if there is an issue with another component of the cooling system, it will be easier to get to (i.e. degas bottle.) My hands to are cut to **** and I think I said I wanted to kick a Ford (or jag) engineer in the balls about 100 times.

I never touched stereo controls at all so I didn't bother spending that money. I tend to drive with my left hand on the wheel, right draped over the center console. So what I DO find useful is the remote control that comes with the unit, believe it or not.

Well mine has been sitting for almost 2 weeks now. Going to go play my favorite game of "will it start" tomorrow morning.

Yup Yup, every second weekend, needs to run for a bit. Same here.

Yep started mine today , haven't driven since my shoulder surgery. Really sucks

Actually had mine out for a little spin around the block this past weekend. Actually thought something wrong with my power steering until I realized "Oh Yeah, this ride is tight Son!" lol compared to my winter beater that is. it's all over the road nice and sloppy with little resistance on steer.

Found my P0171 code again ... sigh ... knew it was there, reset it again, will dig into it soon.
Probably the MAF sensor needs cleaning again from running oiled intake K&N filter ... so common of a problem.

Members online

No members online now.
Back