What did you do to your LS today?

cool man , great minds think a like , i got a kkm adapter and slapped on the biggest K and N filter they sold at my job haha , makes the car growlll

Btw.. today I got high flow cats..I'm thinking about doing straight pipe from the cats back after my emissions test. Also I got my eibach springs..before I even think about putting them on what else do I need to buy? I'm replacing my ball joints n front bushings, everything in the rear is still perfect. And if anyone is selling their oem 17' 5 spoke wheels id like to grab a hold of those. My 16s are chrome and boring but i want to keep the wheels looking stock

check your tie rods and rest of suspension , make sure it is good to go before installing springs

I need an k&n filter . Once I buy the tune and finish the exhaust and buy a full intake set up I'll get rid of the spectre one. N yea I got one of the suspension techs at my job n he said everything is pretty good besides the things I listed. Is the drop of the springs really noticeable? Im pretty sure bigger rims will make a difference . But 1- 1.5 may not be as low as I want lol I'm thinking more of 2-2.5 drop but I'm trying not to be a retard n listen to my friend who suggests that I cut them alittle more...I'm not a big fan of messing with warranties

Yeah, that needs fixed soon lol! No, it's a 1st gen, 2002 LS Non-sport :(. I might try a rubber mallet on that, or take it to a body shop soon. Also good to see that intake filter fit on his 1st gen!

from what I have seen here most people get a 1 inch drop , after the springs settle the 1 inch drop becomes like a 1.5 inch drop , so a 2 or 2.5 will drop a lot , also if you travel with people in the car it will drop the car more so be sure you still have space to clear that , i threw a couple of my fat friends in the car ,one in the front 2 in the back and 1 in the trunk and my car dropped half a inch the front and more than a inch in the back ( looked good with stocks 17s on )

Ordered more parts for my LS yesterday and today, mostly OE Sport shocks absorbers front and rear, OE rear adjust links, MOOG rear swaybar end links (already have the DEEZA's), new hardware to tie that all in, couple of oil drain plugs with gaskets. Looking at Brake kits with SS lines now.

from what I have seen here most people get a 1 inch drop , after the springs settle the 1 inch drop becomes like a 1.5 inch drop , so a 2 or 2.5 will drop a lot , also if you travel with people in the car it will drop the car more so be sure you still have space to clear that , i threw a couple of my fat friends in the car ,one in the front 2 in the back and 1 in the trunk and my car dropped half a inch the front and more than a inch in the back ( looked good with stocks 17s on )

Lol I have one fat friend who rides in my car sometimes but other than that no one really rides with mine except the mrs. But I'll just stick with the 1 inch until I get some bigger wheels. Because I'm sure it's going to look silly with just the 16s it may look better once I plasti dip over that chrome.. I'll figure something out

Been tried all I find are big 22/24s and the 16s. I'm actually meeting up with a guy who selling brand new tires, but he's trying to get me to buy the wheels with them also( 16s)

ehhhhh i would save and just get 17s , give me a price range and i can find you some rims

offer the guy 180 for the thunderbird rims i posted , dip em or for better results powdercoat em

Few days ago: Reconnected passenger side drain tube to sunroof.

Today: Debadged the trunk.
Also ordered 8 motorcraft COPS, going to replace those later this week after they arrive.

Few days ago: Reconnected passenger side drain tube to sunroof.

Today: Debadged the trunk.
Also ordered 8 motorcraft COPS, going to replace those later this week after they arrive.

When are you changing the coils and plugs? I have the tool you need for the bolt on the coil cover by the brake booster. It's a 7mm swivel socket.

pics of debadged trunk ^.^

You guys...lol

KJ7D1um.jpg

Pardon the mess, and not the greatest pic either.

When are you changing the coils and plugs? I have the tool you need for the bolt on the coil cover by the brake booster. It's a 7mm swivel socket.

Whenever they get here and I find extra time to do it, one of those deals y'know? And I got a 7mm swivel socket, mostly what I need is time and...patience :lol:
(thank you though!)

Members online

No members online now.
Back