What did you do to your LS today?

RigsLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Post "what you did to your LS today" thread.

I had these kicking around ....

1.jpg

and had applied three coats of clear to them.

2.jpg

polished them up ...

4b.jpg

then finally got them on the wheels today ...

5.jpg

and finished cleaning the tires and rims up.

6.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

also cleaned the trunk out today (again).

9.jpg

and replaced the wiper blades and repolished the windshield with Aquapel glass treatment.

aquapel.jpg

What did you do to your LS today? :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4b.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

aquapel.jpg

Received the McLaren Grille today and am very pleased. Besides that, drove it to go golfing in the pouring rain.

Put a new cd in the player because I still haven't hooked up my iPod connector. Lol.

I took the 6 Disk changer out of my 2000. (BTW anyone want to buy it!? It's fully functional) I also drove it in the pouring rain. Wanted to take it to the Arch in STL but the road near it is closed due to the rain the other day. Oh and i fixed the Velcro for the headliner.

Yesterday I put in my new v-led reverse bulbs (after waiting about 6 weeks for them to ship) and received my ss brake lines in the mail... probably won't install these for a few weeks

BigRig, Aquapel isn't a glass polish.

Hope you didn't drop your wiper arm like someone :shifty:

Very Nice BigrigLS!, I like it. Is your wheels came from USArim? I got exact same model, but the Lip is unpolished. How did you get the Lip polished so shiny?

i beat that b1tch with a bat!

Hate that we're copying the Mark guys...

He could've at least changed the title a little. It's already getting annoying when both topics are on the main page.

Made a cai that goes right behind the lower grill just before the passenger side fog
And changed the wood shifter to a custom all aluminum one

BigRig, Aquapel isn't a glass polish.

What are you talking about, it's a glass treatment and needs to be applied and then requires to be polished ... or another word ... buffed.

Very Nice BigrigLS!, I like it. Is your wheels came from USArim? I got exact same model, but the Lip is unpolished. How did you get the Lip polished so shiny?

There was an option to purchase either or.

He could've at least changed the title a little. It's already getting annoying when both topics are on the main page.

Seriously, it's annoying to you ? ... and the title is different a little, wasn't aware it was patented by others. How is this even a problem! :eek:

Seriously, it's annoying to you ? ... and the title is different a little, wasn't aware it was patented by others. How is this even a problem! :eek:

It's not a big deal. Now i'll just have to see who the thread starter is before I click. :p

left mine on the jack stand and wheel chucks... waiting for the axle nut, and rear hub lug studs to come in... hopefully back on the road tomorrow...

Oh and i fixed the Velcro for the headliner.

Is there some velcro under the 3rd brake light in Gen II's? My headliner is starting to fall down back there. is that the only thing holding it up? Velcro???

:confused:

Members online

No members online now.
Back