What did you do to your LS today?

Arms must be tired, always lift with your legs, not your back!

oops.gif

Let's see if we can get back on topic shall we ~ What did you do to your LS today?

I thought was on topic. What he did to his LS on that day was ran it into the speed governor. How many times do we do that? I've yet to run mine into the governor.

He's just being difficult.. pay him no mind.... I've yet to do mine too. dont think I ever will though.

Replaced the front brake pads before the metal on metal tore up my rotors, also did a touch up on the paint removing all scratches and nicks, will post pics asap

Received the Fine amount for not having my Headlights on at night (but had the foglights on instead).
Residential Street w/ no traffic @ 10pm = $239.00

San Diego, CA.

I thought was on topic. What he did to his LS on that day was ran it into the speed governor. How many times do we do that? I've yet to run mine into the governor.

Not directed at that, it was on topic. It was more so the page worth of speeding laws and custom plates.

It's not that "difficult" to stay on topic in a thread. There is an "Anything goes" thread for general chit chat.

Just trying to keep this thread I started on topic, no need to be "difficult" about it.

I'll update in October then when I put a new plate on it, geesh!

This isn't the "what I'm going to do in October thread"!!!! please only post on what you've ACTUALLY done you your LS..TODAY!!! not last week, not yesturday, certainly not in October!!!! ...geez

This isn't the "what I'm going to do in October thread"!!!! please only post on what you've ACTUALLY done you your LS..TODAY!!! not last week, not yesturday, certainly not in October!!!! ...geez

Overkill much? i think he gets it

Yes I get it, it might be the wrong thread but don't think it warranted a "let's get back on topic" post directed at it, it would have naturally done that anyway. Just to fill the void left by people not doing stuff to their LS, I loaded Torrie's Aggressive tune to it.

*Edit: Additionally, looking back through this thread, it's not the place to ask for advice regarding an alignment either, but nobody cared then. Have some tolerance man.

... but nobody cared then. Have some tolerance man.

Well, it's hard to tell who is and isn't taking things too seriously, but I'm pretty sure that G-RELL was being sarcastic.

I'm cool now after reading joegr's and G-Rell's most recent post. I grabbed a Snicker's too.

Loks good G-Rell, dat dip!

smiley-score010.gif
on the top mount third brake light GEN I to GEN II.
I'm scrapping the idea of molding something small enough into the LSE spoiler and going this route as well.

Can't stand the bulky GEN I third brake light on the rear deck like that, it's too much in the way.

... and with respect to "back on topic" suggestion, let's not make it the highlight of our day.
Bigger problems in the world then getting bent out of shape because someone asks to keep a good thread on topic.​

Yeah I'll get some more.. Just havent had time...its Tournament Baseball Time!!! I'll post some in my thread soon.. maybe this weekend, I need to get some shots for this years calender anyways! KCCO!!!

My wife's '06 is getting a new A/C compressor next week. I'll post again when it's installed :D

06 with a failed compressor?

*cringe*

It's only got ~63K miles and she uses the A/C sparingly. My anecdotal evidence is the compressor likes to be run. My '06 has just over 113K miles and all is well. The compressor in the '00 also failed after my daughter started using her's sparingly.

Just goofin around... All in good fun... It will be a cold day in hell before all threads stay perfectly on topic... I did add my roof spoiler.

Well somebody is making that roof spoiler look good! Something about the black roof and spoiler make it look way better to me. Good work Rell!

Looked at fixing this nastiness today but will work on it tomorrow or weekend instead.

20130706_155301.jpg

20130706_155301.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back