Unofficially Official; Stance Coilovers

I'll call them up tomorrow.

Dave said that it takes between 6-12 weeks to develop the product. This isn't Frankensteining other existing products to make this; they are 100% making a unique product for the LS. Quality takes time, they don't want to put out a product with incorrect elements, which they'll have to go back 2 or 3 times and redo over another several weeks.

Dave said that it takes between 6-12 weeks to develop the product. This isn't Frankensteining other existing products to make this; they are 100% making a unique product for the LS. Quality takes time, they don't want to put out a product with incorrect elements, which they'll have to go back 2 or 3 times and redo over another several weeks.

Send him thanks again and many members are interested for sure on these.

We appreciate especially since our cars really have no aftermarket.

Ive been car shopping so I may be moving on. My next car will have Stance on it for sure because they make them for a few of my choices.
These coilovers could place the LS back into my heart.

He said he'd contact me with any big updates or time tables. You'll know as soon as I know anything. What I'd like to do is my next update (whenever it is) will be a new official thread with the picture of the finished product, specs, and pricing.

1. alzimme
2. Jvip
3. mookie86
4. bullschmidt
5. stallone 81
6. Alax7
7. RollinLS
8. LeaSr77
9.iivan

yes fianally i can get low without cutting!!!
time for the lincoln ls to meet the Hellaflush look :)

1. alzimme
2. Jvip
3. mookie86
4. bullschmidt
5. stallone 81
6. Alax7
7. RollinLS
8. LeaSr77
9. iivan
10. BlackLS06

Thanks for the list update. I'm hoping to get the samples early next month.

1. alzimme
2. Jvip
3. mookie86
4. bullschmidt
5. stallone 81
6. Alax7
7. RollinLS
8. LeaSr77
9. iivan
10. BlackLS06
11. Kumba

I got bumped off the list somewhere :(

Remove me as I no longer own my LS. My brother has it now and Ill try to get him to buy them.

I love the looks but it just wasn't a fun car and I always gotta be doing something to a car. Bars have been a big thing since I got rid of a moddable car lol.

We really don't need a list made anymore. These are being made, and not like a limited production run. When they are officially released, I'll let you know how best purchase them. Like I said, they were being dyno tested on Sunday (repeated compression at different shock values).

Awesome man. Wish they made them for my new car. I get megan or bc to choose from.

We really don't need a list made anymore. These are being made, and not like a limited production run. When they are officially released, I'll let you know how best purchase them. Like I said, they were being dyno tested on Sunday (repeated compression at different shock values).

have you heard anything on pricing ?

have you heard anything on pricing ?

Not yet. The owner of the company has in the last couple months: Won Speedhunter's car of the year and had to do a whole write up on that, then was the cover/featured car in Modified Magazine, all while working on the LS coilovers and releasing a new high-end version of the current models coilovers, oh he also picked-up a internationally ranked time attack car who wants Stance to design their coilovers... His quote, "I need to clone myself." Everything is being built so its released before race series start here in the states. Its not that there isn't anyone else working on these, but he wants to make sure everything is to spec on all these products.

His car.
WOW_8587_0086resized.jpg

6214696261_aafcc0ef9d_b.jpg

$10 to whoever puts rocket bunny II on there LS

I have a better deal. I'll get the decal plus make a tall style spoiler to put it on for free. All you have to do is buy me the coilovers! That's fair, right?! :cool:

I have a better deal. I'll get the decal plus make a tall style spoiler to put it on for free. All you have to do is buy me the coilovers! That's fair, right?! :cool:

I'll make an even better deal, I will buy the sticker the shopping cart spoiler and 2 count them 2 fart cans

read small print

please know I will not buy any of that but you still agree to buy one set no more, no less of coil overs to fit one 2002 lincoln ls:shifty:

Please sign below

X_____________:D

I'll make an even better deal, I will buy the sticker the shopping cart spoiler and 2 count them 2 fart cans

read small print

please know I will not buy any of that but you still agree to buy one set no more, no less of coil overs to fit one 2002 lincoln ls:shifty:

Please sign below

X_G-RELL____________:D

Done!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back