Unofficially Official; Stance Coilovers

Hopefully we are getting close. Whenever they are done I will be getting some immediately so if you want to come over and see them get installed and in action you know where I live :)

Any updates?

For some reason KW makes coilovers for the thunderbird, but with some searching, I found that the suspension part are identical, according to those posts. I dont see why these wont fit the ls as well. Is KW any good?

http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/...lover_systems/kw_suspension/kwss35230030.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KW-Variant-...Model:Thunderbird&vxp=mtr&hash=item2ebb91aad0

KW is very good but over a grand more than the Stance's if/when they're finished. They found out the motion rate on the front and rear are different so some adjustments had to be switched in the CAD file tests.

The price on the KW's is for all four.

So are these stance coilovers gonna be around $1500 for all four??

Hopefully we are getting close. Whenever they are done I will be getting some immediately so if you want to come over and see them get installed and in action you know where I live :)

I will make sure to be at your house when you get them

I just need directions from KC... (and maybe a place to sleep)

I just need directions from KC... (and maybe a place to sleep)

If you really want to make the trip you're more then welcome. I'm sure at least a couple of the local ohio guys will want to be around for this in person

As I offered you a few months ago, I figured I'd extend this to anyone that makes the trip...
I will install them for a small fee :)

Where is this coilover install party happening? When is it happening? And what is the final price on these things?

I'm hoping sooner than later to start the "Official Stance Coilover Thread". This is the part that is out of everyone's hands; its at a factory getting the CAD file rip'd to execute the product.

I'm hoping sooner than later to start the "Official Stance Coilover Thread". This is the part that is out of everyone's hands; its at a factory getting the CAD file rip'd to execute the product.

i hope ill have a set of these by september so my car can be ready for h20i :)

They actually just moved to a new building, they are still working on the move. I'll let you know when they're settled.

This could be September, realistically speaking, before they move on these.

Members online

No members online now.
Back