The LS is officially no more..

Bentley_Continental_GT_silver_f.jpg

2005_chrysler_300c_srt8_06_m.gif

Nope, other than the shape of the grille and badge style, I'm not seeing anything that could even be described as close to a Bentley.

*shrugs*

put a 6.1 or a supercharged 4.6l v8 in the LS and we'll see the difference.

And your incorporating a dream that wont come true. At least the 6.1 not only comes with the car but works in it!

If the LS was still marketed today with the engine possibilities it could have the 300 wouldn't have a chance with the power-weight ratio :p not to mention the LS is more aerodynamic

What possibilities?

If the LS was still marketed today with the engine possibilities it could have
I don't know about the forthcoming Coyote 5.0L, but none of the Modular V8s would work--they're so wide they have to be top-loaded into the LS's engine bay, which is a non-starter on the assembly line, and a primary reason why they weren't used in the LS when it was in production.

The only engine possibility I could see would be the EcoBoost 3.5 V6. That would, indeed, be a killer option--Torrie already has a '10 SHO down to 13.1 in the 1/4 on nothing but a tune, and the new SHO tips the scales at ~4300lbs.

I don't know about the forthcoming Coyote 5.0L, but none of the Modular V8s would work--they're so wide they have to be top-loaded into the LS's engine bay, which is a non-starter on the assembly line, and a primary reason why they weren't used in the LS when it was in production.

The only engine possibility I could see would be the EcoBoost 3.5 V6. That would, indeed, be a killer option--Torrie already has a '10 SHO down to 13.1 in the 1/4 on nothing but a tune, and the new SHO tips the scales at ~4300lbs.

see now imagine that ecoboost in a 3600lb 2012 MKLS or LS3 with maybe AWD...you'll get some power on the road and Lincoln will "Reach Higher"

And your incorporating a dream that wont come true. At least the 6.1 not only comes with the car but works in it!

What possibilities?

with what V6s are now pulling it is possible. Don't forget that even Ferraris make due with small V8s that are twin turboed

So Pete, whats the reason for coming up with all these "possibilities" that could "possibly" go into the LS so that it could "possibly" beat or outrun the SRT8. This is "possibly" one of the dumbest things in this forum that... I take that back.

If i played baseball a lil bit longer, I could "possibly" be in the majors right now.

I think I am up next, talking to dealers about Camaro

will keep you all posted

Members online

No members online now.
Back