The LS is officially no more..

now now NYC don't make me report you for Harassing family members that can't fight back. Especially when my mother died of pancreatic cancer 6yrs back

now now NYC don't make me report you for Harrassing family members that can't fight back. Especially when my mother died of pancreatic cancer 6yrs back

Tommy is half way out of here dude... look for him on 300's forums now :p ;)

put a 6.1 or a supercharged 4.6l v8 in the LS and we'll see the difference. You are trying to compare a lightweight or middle weight MMA to Heavyweight MMA......those fights don't go together in a non streetfighting match. If the LS was still marketed today with the engine possibilities it could have the 300 wouldn't have a chance with the power-weight ratio :p not to mention the LS is more aerodynamic

Well, since we're comparing an apple to an orange (by your analogy), I guess I'd hate to be the orange. When they have a go at each other, the orange is gonna get squished every time.

Maybe it would be fitting for NYC's new nickname to be the Big Apple. :cool:

... and yes, the pun was intended

TRU - because a pun is a terrible thing to waste

The fact that a ~40k car (new) could be compared in resemblance to a 150 - 200+k car should say a heck of a lot about the 300.

TRU - who is too poor to afford neither

The fact that a ~40k car (new) could be compared in resemblance to a 150 - 200+k car should say a heck of a lot about the 300.

TRU - who is too poor to afford neither

correction a new fully loaded SRT8 is over 50k (just almost at 50k)

but non the less the look is to mimic the Bentley which I do find aggravating cause that would be like KIA or TOYOTA trying to make a Ferrari or Lambo rip-off. I like the LS for instance because it's unique...some similarities between other cars but not a complete look-alike which helps the LS stand out.

but non the less the look is to mimic the Bentley which I do find aggravating cause that would be like KIA or TOYOTA trying to make a Ferrari or Lambo rip-off.

What Bentley(s) does it look like, Pete? Put up some pics, because I'm not seeing much resemblance at all. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.
Back