The LS is officially no more..

lxforums is a forum for the 300, mag, and charger, i am a member there, i hope to get a srt-8 charger soon

I would rather have your 300 as well, its a better car

I don't mean to thread-jack or get off-topic in any way......

But I just saw Repete's description that would normally show LVC Gold Member under his name ......

after I cleaned up the monitor from spitting pop all over it, I can't stop laughing. My stomach is killing me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I just did the same thing when I looked up the dealer that I traded my car into. They're asking 10,900 for that car. Good luck with that one :lol:

if the 300c has anything in common with a MB E320...its the fact its RWD lol.

MOPAR used some of mercedes diesels in their vehicles. like the jeep grand cherokee diesel. But i dont beleive anything else has been used.

- The trans had the notorious shift flare

Care to explain NYC? It sounds similar to something that I've been experiencing and I've tried to explain it to my mechanic but he just looks at me like I'm crazy.

btw, congrats on the new car!

Thanks dude.

It was on the 2-3 shift. The RPMs would flare up before actually shifting into 3rd. It's supposedly a relay or whatever in the trans that needs to be replaced. F*ck if I was gonna do that. lol

I don't mean to thread-jack or get off-topic in any way......

But I just saw Repete's description that would normally show LVC Gold Member under his name ......

after I cleaned up the monitor from spitting pop all over it, I can't stop laughing. My stomach is killing me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THought it would make many happy. Plus I did will the vote/award for being Douchebag of the Month last season :-D

a title I hold true. maybe get a custom license plate that says LS DUCHE or LS DOOSH

I just did the same thing when I looked up the dealer that I traded my car into. They're asking 10,900 for that car. Good luck with that one :lol:

what did they give you on trade? how many miles?

Although as this car stands now, it certainly doesn't need it. It's stupidly fast for how heavy it is. stock. So much so, that giving it some pedal makes me feel like the damn accelerator is stuck, that's how much this car just keeps on pulling. Big grin on my face is an understatement. :D

I test drove one of those and couldn't believe it. I pull out of the lot, next thing you know I look down at the dash and I'm at 80mph like WTF. Look over at my wife and she's just smiling (she likes speed too). Got a Navi instead needed extra space for the family and road trips. I still like that car though. Good luck with it.

I might get one as well, if I can find one for the right price

not bad for a 6.1 that's only like 2-5mpg city and 0-7mpg hghway difference than the Lincoln :p

Tommy I responded to a different thread about your new buy, I wish you would have put out some feelers on a 300 srt first. I have an 06 sitting in my shop, that I put up for sale last thursday. It has 24" avanti rims and the stock 20's, Complete custom Suede interior including the overhead liner. Aftermarket cat bacl exhaust, CAI and ground effects and custom fog lights. And I made a mistake on the last post, it has 15k on it. I'm looking for 18,000 for it and it is still under warranty transferable. I will post some pics.

I should take a picture of my MPG's, I cant keep my foot out of it now that Ive sold my Trans Am this is the fastest vehicle I own... I went from high 11's N/A bottom 10's on spray to bottom 14's in the Light Speed

Tommy I responded to a different thread about your new buy, I wish you would have put out some feelers on a 300 srt first. I have an 06 sitting in my shop, that I put up for sale last thursday. It has 24" avanti rims and the stock 20's, Complete custom Suede interior including the overhead liner. Aftermarket cat bacl exhaust, CAI and ground effects and custom fog lights. And I made a mistake on the last post, it has 15k on it. I'm looking for 18,000 for it and it is still under warranty transferable. I will post some pics.

That's cool, dude. No worries. Appreciate the offer, though. :Beer

another one bites the dust

Glad your happy with it! I'll be seeing you around tommy guns, make sure you come back and post some pics once you get some wheels, tints, and exhaust on it..and if i know you, thats not to far away. :D

Wow, too bad you dont live in Texas, then I could buy it

Not bad at all. I guess even with that much power, there's not that many kids buying them and crashing them compared to cheap high-hp cars:)

who gets better insurance nowadays?.....where you gonna store all those LS Parts :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back