The LS is officially no more..

Personally, I've never liked the 300 or any variation of them. Especially the BUTT ugly Magnum and Charger. Elegant or classy are two words I would never associate with them. More like land-yacht or yesterday's fad. My friend has one and although the power is impressive, his mileage is terrible - especially in the city. I feel embarrased every time I'm in that thing, looking out of the windows from the bathtub.

and what kinda new thing you talking about? cause remember there are restrictions on this site to how far things can be taken so the stuff I wanna do I can't do.

Well pete, since you asked, my 7 year old son has ADHD, and when he gets real annoying, we play the quiet game.

Shall I send you the rules? :D

...i vote 24"s :D ...who needs to go fast when you look like that :burnout:

1503684_600.jpg

27697640018_large.jpg

Well pete, since you asked, my 7 year old son has ADHD, and when he gets real annoying, we play the quiet game.

Shall I send you the rules? :D

lol which is funny cause I was tested for ADD and scored 99% ADD and 67% ADHD

Looks like they removed your springs too...unless you took them out yourself

Me and NickT88LSC took em out a few weeks before I traded it in. I'm sure it's still got the EBC dimpled/slotted rotors and StopTech stainless lines up front.

When I take some of my own. The weather's been crappy when I have the time and when I don't, it seems to be nice out. lol

Hey nice buy man, you a lot of good stuff for the money in that car.

On that note I did beat a challenger SRT8 twice off the line the other day. The driver thought he was gonna take me but beyaaaaa!!! looool. it was fun

Hey nice buy man, you a lot of good stuff for the money in that car.

On that note I did beat a challenger SRT8 twice off the line the other day. The driver thought he was gonna take me but beyaaaaa!!! looool. it was fun

OHHHH SHOOT!!! haha did he say twice? that was nice of you to give him 2 tries, haha

that sounds great, although I was anticipating some "action" thru the whole vid....please..need "action":D

Was in a hurry to leave the shop and get back home to go gift shopping for my mother's birthday. There'll be more in the future. :D

Need a nice roasting of the OEM tires after you get some new wheels/rubber

Members online

No members online now.
Back