The LS is officially no more..

looks almost like a bigger version of a KIA - whatever those are

Again, someone is comparing a car that is meant to look like a totally different car ( Jaguar ) and was released after the 300:rolleyes:

But then again you compare the looks of a Cross Fire to a Audi TT?

04.chrysler.crossfire.500.jpg

2006.audi.tt.500.jpg

One more time for yah:rolleyes:

any closer, they would be sued for copy right infringement

why is everyone defending C.C.C. - CopyCat Chrysler?

Oh my god!!!

Your kidding me right? They look nothing alike at all!!

AND YOU JUST POSTED MORE PICS TO PROVE THIS!

I would also like to know how they are copy cats.

I guess you just dont realize the 300 existed over 4 decades ago:rolleyes:

Chrysler sucks now for the most part but dude in the prime years for American car culture they were if not on top close to it!

Keep 'em coming buddy. They are now looking more and more different.

Regardless, the 300 with the 6.1 is a cool ass car but the trend setters that snagged up the more basic models and slapped on the giant chrome 24" wheels with matching fender badges gave the car a bad name.

Regardless, the 300 with the 6.1 is a cool ass car but the trend setters that snagged up the more basic models and slapped on the giant chrome 24" wheels with matching fender badges gave the car a bad name.

i think the 24's make the car more american, its not a euro car, not a bentley

word.JPG

in lincolnjealous's post #132, the pic of the audi looks way more like a p-car than anything.

Doesn't it look similar to a porsche though? the roof line/rear end especially.

That's because VW has ownership in both Porsche and Audi. Compare a VW Passat to an Audi A4/A6. You will easily see the similarities there - they might even share the same frame or undercarriage.

That's because VW has ownership in both Porsche and Audi. Compare a VW Passat to an Audi A4/A6. You will easily see the similarities there - they might even share the same frame or undercarriage.

The Passat is a cheaper slightly more striped down Audi. Literally.

i hate VW, i would never get one, i do like the 300 on 24's , its a big body car, 20's wont do on it, you could lower a 300 on 20's but why not just fill up that space with 24's, it looks more even

It looks dumb and it really dont fill in anything cause you still need lower profile tires and you are still going outside of factory wheel and tire specs which will in turn cause loads of problems with the vehicle in the end.

I honestly can not wait to see what NYC does with it. I know it will turn out great despite the morons that do stupid looking things to these cars.

Just cause its a big body car dont mean it needs big wheels, maybe just ones with a full face. They look real nice sitting low so why ruin it by having to lift it with blocks in the springs?

yeah, your right about the tires, my boy has like size 30, but if its just the daily driver from here to there, then the rims are just for looks, and my boy has the full face ones , it does look really nice. he has the dark blue one, so all that chrome and the rubber band tires all go

Agreed. I liked the 300 when it first came out. Then soooooooooo many people bought them and "hooked" them up so I stopped liking the car. But now 300's are starting to die down (repos' probably) and also test-driving that SRT8 made me like them again.

i hate VW, i would never get one, i do like the 300 on 24's , its a big body car, 20's wont do on it, you could lower a 300 on 20's but why not just fill up that space with 24's, it looks more even

IMO I liked the oem 20's that come on the SRT8. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure other rims would look nice also but to each his own.

vip300c1.jpg

hogoboss81-img600x399-1242379953405664l_7736aab8921544baa2f7cbcde2e1760e-5.jpg

The factory SRT wheels are nice, a bit plane but nice.

don't you do that already pete? when you gonna try somthing new?

No, I have stopped due to the last incident. Only reason why I threw a few in this thread was cause the c*cksucker deserved it :-D

and what kinda new thing you talking about? cause remember there are restrictions on this site to how far things can be taken so the stuff I wanna do I can't do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back