RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

I tried contacting Rotorpros about this product and was told that it has been discontinued. I hope you get better results.

U had better results.....and I did try the email address first. They never replied to my email(previous post in this thread) and I took Black's advice and called for what turned out to be bogus customer service. Anyway, glad it worked out for u. I already purchased at the beginning of the year.

Got these today :D Probably won't be installing them for a couple months, current brakes still have some life left.

IMG_7466.jpg

dammm wish i could afford that right now!

the kit comes with both front and rear ss brake lines? or are those just fronts

Comes with front and rear. There is some confusion about them fitting but some members on here have them both.

oh i see, cool. Might order these later this year, or perhaps wait for Alax's brembo set up, if he ever gets his LS back.

In the same boat... I need new brakes, but wanna wait for Alax's deal. Also procrastination of the job. I have never done brakes so I am kind of wanting to just take it somewhere... Then I am worried about the work done though! ARGH

In the same boat... I need new brakes, but wanna wait for Alax's deal. Also procrastination of the job. I have never done brakes so I am kind of wanting to just take it somewhere... Then I am worried about the work done though! ARGH

its fairly straight forward man. If i can do it i'm sure you can.

WTF, I feel like I am the only one going.

Guess I can just circle jerk with Rollin.

Comes with front and rear. There is some confusion about them fitting but some members on here have them both.

WTH!!! Rotor pro told me when I was ordering mine that stop tech doesnt make SS lines for the rear end on 06's. Saying they're different from the 00-05. Dammit I knew they were lying.... Freaking a$$holes..:mad:

Andrizzle!!! You seriously don't know how to do brakes? Imo its one the easiest things to do on a car.

WTH!!! Rotor pro told me when I was ordering mine that stop tech doesnt make SS lines for the rear end on 06's. Saying they're different from the 00-05. Dammit I knew they were lying.... Freaking a$$holes..:mad:

Andrizzle!!! You seriously don't know how to do brakes? Imo its one the easiest things to do on a car.

Its actually stop tech that says they will only fit 00-02 for the rears.

Worked on all 4 corners for me.

They told me the same thing. I told them I'd take them anyways and let them know if they fit. Seems they should work since they work on the other second gens.

so they're still available, or you have to call and request (all of it, pads, rotors, lines, etc.)?

so they're still available, or you have to call and request (all of it, pads, rotors, lines, etc.)?

Still available. Just need to choose the color you want the centers painted and what kind of pads.

The posi quiet ceramic pads suck compared to the oem stuff in noise level but they have no brake dust.

I wonder if they will combine this deal while utilizing the bigger brakes from the jag s-type sport? Anyone know?

Members online

No members online now.
Back