RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

MikeG

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for new brakes and looking at all the options out there. I contacted a company called Rotorpros that is more or less an eBay company, but many other forums have used their products and have been very happy with the products. The reason I am putting this up here is because as a total package it is cheaper than the R1 deal by about $40 and you get SS brake lines.

Details here and Ordering Info at bottom. If you have any questions, you can PM me or email Rich @ Rotorpros at rotorpros@yahoo.com or (714)309-3620

First, the GB deal is as follows and is for 2000-2006 Lincoln LS:

If we get 1-5 orders, the price will be $350 shipped.
If we get 5-10 orders, the price drops to $345 shipped.

What all is included?

4 Painted Center, Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Front & Rear PosiQuiet Pads (Ceramic pads are $10 more)
Front & Rear Stainless Steel Brake lines (Stoptech)

Colors available: Black, Blue, Red, Silver and trying to find out if other colors are available.

For more information about the products, you can go here:
http://centricparts.com
That is the company that makes all the parts.

Some images:

7c_1.jpg

d7f4_1_b.jpg

sportstop_r11_c6.png

Ordering Info:

If you would like to order this package, You can send payment via PayPal to sales@rotorpros.com. Please add the following information in the Notes area:
1. Color for the brakes you would like
2. Ceramic or Semi Metallic Pads
3. Put Lincoln LS GB in the title.
Or, you can call in with credit card orders as well (714)309-3620. Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you have pics of your LS?

It sounds like you doubt I am an owner, and that is understandable since I have not been here very long. I would probably do the same on my forum...

I just got it two weeks ago and have not done anything to it so it appears pretty stock:

right.jpg

front.jpg

cockpit.jpg

$350.00 or $325.00 depending on the number of orders is not really a bad price. How long does this offer last? Its tempting but I know nothing about this company or their reliability, durability and dependability.

I might have to pass.

$350.00 or $325.00 depending on the number of orders is not really a bad price. How long does this offer last? Its tempting but I know nothing about this company or their reliability, durability and dependability.

I might have to pass.

Actually it is $330, not $350. And this price includes the Stainless brake lines for reduced fade.

I understand the concern. Basically, the rotors and parts this company is using are from Centric, which are considered very high quality parts. http://www.centricparts.com/

There are many good reviews/discussions about them out there.
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=143878
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/topic.asp?id=533320
http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/rotorpros/

o i wasn't doubting you, i just hadn't seen pics of your car and since it looks like mine from your avatar i wanted to see what you had done to it, that was all. also, how much for the stainless brake lines alone?

o i wasn't doubting you, i just hadn't seen pics of your car and since it looks like mine from your avatar i wanted to see what you had done to it, that was all. also, how much for the stainless brake lines alone?
Previous owner it look like they changed the grille and did some stereo work, but that is about it. I have done nothing to it yet. Once it becomes a secondary vehicle I would like to possibly "murder it" out...but for now, just thinking wheels, maybe a slight lowering and add some touches to the stereo.

Not sure how much the Brake lines are by themselves, but I will ask. I know that LSkoncepts sell the fr/rr lines for like $206 shipped though.

I'm intereseted, but my pocketbook isn't. Wrong time, man. I really need new brakes too. This would be an awesome deal for all 4 corners.

Are those pads just the semimetallic ones?

I'm intereseted, but my pocketbook isn't. Wrong time, man. I really need new brakes too. This would be an awesome deal for all 4 corners.

Are those pads just the semimetallic ones?

I understand about the pocketbook part as I have been looking for a job for 4 months now. But New pads/rotors are not much cheaper at Auto Zone and here you get the lines as well.

The pats that come with the package are the semis, but for $10 more, you can get the ceramic pads

If it can wait a couple weeks, I think I can swing it then. I'm going to be refinancing my house in the next couple weeks, and I don't want anything more on my credit card. I'm at about 30% of my limit right now, and that makes a difference on your credit score. I just want to get the best interest rate possible, know what I mean?

Oh, and I'd probably be getting the ceramic pads.

I think I'm going to take the plunge...I need new rotors and its such a great deal!

I just received word from RotorPros to put the GB on hold temporarily. It appears there is an issue with the SS Brake line availability and pricing that can affect the GB price. There was one order so far and that will be fulfilled. But please hold out on any more orders until I get an update on that the SS brake lines and pricing.

dammit. It was too good to be true. I bet they forgot to price something out. Look for about a 100 dollar increase...

Not a $100 increase. Only a $20 increase as he gave me the wrong price on the Brake Lines. So the new price is reflected in the first post. $350 for entire package instead of $330. Rotors/Pads/Lines.

Still a good deal then. Drilled/slotted, ceramic pads, and SS lines on ALL FOUR corners for under 100 bucks per corner.

*goes to grab credit card* :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back