RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

I was also just told that Ceramic pads would be the same price, not $10 extra as stated in first post.

Mods: Can you edit that part out of first post?

Man adding those lines into the deal like they did is nuts!

Thats a hell of a deal.

Guess what came in this morning...Can't wait till this weekend to put them on!

DSCN01321.jpg

I WANT THESE SOOO FRIGGIN BADD!

its just my wallet cant handle the cash right now. :(((

MikeG, please tell me this is going to be going on thru october. As soon as I close the refinance on my house, I'm buying these if they are still going to be that price.

I will do my best to keep this running as long as possible.

wow that's a good price, did you provide the link on the OP? thanks a bunch

Just use the same info as far as ordering that is in the link, just put it in the notes what it is for. Or you can send an email to sales@rotorpros.com if you have other questions about that. Just mention Lincoln LS GB

I got mine in...Had to wait on ordering them till I got all my finances in order...but they all look great. Hope to be putting them on this weekend along with painting the Calipers and changing out the brake fluid

They not only look great, they feel excellent. Such a big upgrade from my Brembo OEM's. I will take pictures tomorrow...:D

what is the turn around time on these, the last things i got on a group buy, it took 4 months to arrive. trying to beat the cold now.

what is the turn around time on these, the last things i got on a group buy, it took 4 months to arrive. trying to beat the cold now.

I ordered mine on a Saturday and they shipped out that following Thursday and I believe I received them by that next Monday. No 4 month wait...

The only reason it even takes a couple of days to ship out is because of the time to pain them and let them cure. They are shipped via FedEx in a big heavy ass box.

There aren't any zinc rotors are there? IT'd be nice to have the parts that don't come into contact with the pads stay nice and new looking.

I'm ordereing these next week :D

This is all I have for now...My battery is dead in my camera and its starting to rain out here...

DSCN01761.jpg

Just placed my order :cool:

black centers. should be here by the end of next week :D

Thats A pretty good deal I think I am going to order these. Does anybody have more pics?

I have nto been able to put mine on yet, but plan to this weekend, perhaps tomorrow and will take pics...

Got mine put on last week. Not the greatest pics...pretty dirty, I know :p

IMG00309.gif

IMG00308-1.gif

Brakelines.gif

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back