RotorPros Brake Package Special GB...

New brakes

Im not trying to hi jack the thread though i had seen the name LS Koncepts mentioned (They take your money and you get nothing Beware )
I had to stop payment Dont go to that site they are no longer in business.

Yeah it's a pretty well-known fact that LSKoncepts is defunct nowaways o nthese forums. They should really put a sticky up in here about it; seems like every week we hear about someone else buying from them and never receiving the item or getting ready to buy something only to be stopped in the knick of time.

I was quoted $400 with the Jaguar big brakes upgrade and SS lines. I emailed back to see about a price without the lines, but at $100 a corner its still a pretty good deal, especially with 12.6 inch rotors up front :)

That's really good considering I payed around $370 a few years ago. That was the LS package with lines.

I went ahead and ordered the jag 12.6 upgrade without the SS lines, total is $280 shipped. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

That's an awesome deal. I went with their standard size rotor package a year ago - kinda wish this option would have been available at the time.

I was quoted $400 with the Jaguar big brakes upgrade and SS lines. I emailed back to see about a price without the lines, but at $100 a corner its still a pretty good deal, especially with 12.6 inch rotors up front :)

Let me know what he replies with.

This sounds like a nice deal, even with the lines.

Wow, 10 pages of this....sorry guys but I just think these cars deserve so much more than a dressed up stock sized set of brakes (definitely do the Jag deal!). These are better cars than that.

I went ahead and ordered the jag 12.6 upgrade without the SS lines, total is $280 shipped. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

I had no idea they offered this??

Wow, 10 pages of this....sorry guys but I just think these cars deserve so much more than a dressed up stock sized set of brakes (definitely do the Jag deal!). These are better cars than that.

Of course it does. But $250-$400 is nothing compared to $5000 for stoptechs.

If anybody wants to give me the money for them then ill buy them. Until then i cant justify putting big brakes on a vehicle im still financing. With that money i could pay off my loan and still have left over.

do you need jaguar calipers or brackets to upgrade? (i feel slow for asking lol)

im soon in need of new brakes, and i like to upgrade things when i have to replace them, instead of staying with stock

Both Jag S-type Sport brackets are in stock on RockAuto.com...

Yet, the LS's are not :(

Guess I will just upgrade then!

do you need jaguar calipers or brackets to upgrade? (i feel slow for asking lol)

im soon in need of new brakes, and i like to upgrade things when i have to replace them, instead of staying with stock

Yup, the two brackets are $25 each, so with the larger front brakes and ceramic pads the overall total is $330, plus whatever rockauto charges for shipping, for me it was $6. I was debating on getting the SS lines but i don't really drive mine enough to make it worth it, i only put about 8000 miles a year on it and i don't race or autocross.

Sorry for the 3 year delay but I'm pretty new Haha.... But is the slotted rotor/pad deal going still going on? Really looking for and upgrade from stock rotors

Soif I get a dusty pair of oem pads and have a nice pair of mgp caliper covers I'm in the money. Mint

The oem pads are actually very good. Stay away from caliper covers just paint them or have them powdercoated.

They're garbage. Pieces of crap that fall off. Also makes you look like a wanna be.

The MGP aluminum covers look pretty good to me, there is a new Mustang at the gym where I go that has them, they look good....pricey but good, and seems to have some heat reducing qualities. I don't think they will fall off, they are not the plastic ones that are glued on. I painted mine, does that make me a wanna be since OEM turn dull gray and rust color?

http://www.calipercovers.com/

yeah mgp does good :q:q:q:q, i know the CEOs Brother-in-law so i get mega discount! lucky me lol

Members online

Back