Post your custom wheels

Im trading my bullitts for a set of 98 cobra wheels with a 24mm offset to run at the track.

Picture019-2.jpg

Nice wheels man. There badas! What are they.

They are 18x8 STERN ST-1 FACE-111 "BEAST". I got them from Nates wheels on EBAY. I actually bought them from Nate and he was AWESOME period. I highly recommend him to everyone. He offered to refund my money if the wheels for any reason were not to my liking. Thats standing behind your product.LOL

Hey im buying my 2nd gen in the morning, ive always been inspired by svtLaser but went though a bimmer craze the last four years now im ready for you guys, can u guys post more pics i want some ideas for wheels loving this thread.

not really custom- but, stock 2012 mustang GT 18" wheels.

IMG_0994.jpg

I really like those FR500 wheels, they look perfect on a black Gen2

I want a set just like mine, minus the tiny bars and bolt heads
9ccca7b3.jpg

@ 98lincmk7lsc..I've seen pics of your car before, but I just gotta say your car has thee perfect stance, wheels, and offset..A+

:hump:

That is one sharp lookin' ride.

I really like those FR500 wheels, they look perfect on a black Gen2

@ 98lincmk7lsc..I've seen pics of your car before, but I just gotta say your car has thee perfect stance, wheels, and offset..A+

Thanks guys! I like them too. I love this car. With the Koni shocks and air ride all around, the ride/handling is just plain awesome. It's a night and day difference between this car and my completely stock 97... :D

I don't drive it like that, because unfortunately the fenders actually sit ON the tires in the rear, but it does look pretty awesome Ray switch'd.

I need to get some new pictures. These are all almost a year old, from a car show last October. Hopefully, I can get some good ones before the new calendar deadline.

Beautiful. Love the stance and tire wideness look. I love it all. Never really seen it like this before.

LOL, "tire wideness look" :p It's not just a look. Those 285's are no joke! lol. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back