Post your custom wheels

Maybe there is more sizes available now. I didn't think so from the info I was reading a few weeks ago. Get your shop there to double check, that would be sweet if so :)

Call Brad too and ask about the Speedstars in 20", I think he was planning on getting some, but I could be wrong. They are a great looking rim on our cars too...

Maybe there is more sizes available now. I didn't think so from the info I was reading a few weeks ago. Get your shop there to double check, that would be sweet if so :)

Call Brad too and ask about the Speedstars in 20", I think he was planning on getting some, but I could be wrong. They are a great looking rim on our cars too...

ok who is brad and what is his number? i think some speedstars in a 20 x 10 would be perfect!

Mines hubswapped and am thinking about getting black chrome fr500 20x10 and 18x9 in the front 05+ backspacing

my personal favorite, black mark viii with chrome cobra R's

95 mark viii black w/ cobra R's
94 mark viii portifino blue (mods to come) :)

Lincoln rims 1.jpg

Last edited:
ok got it! you know a shop here in detroit, told me i can order the rim in a 20X10 with my bolt pattern. i was hoping to have a look sorta like the one in this pic. (i hope he doesn't mind me posting his pic) His setup is perfect, but i wouldn't lower mine since i drive my car everyday. just something to look more aggresive and not like a "hood" car. something "SVTish" if you understand what i mean. Now if those saleen speedsters came in 20"s and a 20 X 10 that is what i would buy. i love those rhinos also...but no 20 x 10...i guess i gotta keep looking. i think gen II would look so good with a deep concave non-directional design for the rear and a less concave rim up front. thats what i'm looking for.

mmmmkay.... where do i find a bumper like that? or is it made...?

the owner made the bumper himself using half mark VIII bumper cover and half pontiac gran am bumper cover. the whole process was talked about on another lincoln board but i'm not saying where because the site owner is a dickface.

OnebadMK8,
Did the 285's fit without an issue and how did you drop yours? If you dont mind me asking. Thanks Aaron

OnebadMK8,
Did the 285's fit without an issue and how did you drop yours? If you dont mind me asking. Thanks Aaron

No problems at all. I did remove the rubber strip along the inside of the pinch weld and I did cut the lip back about a 1/2 inch. (see bottom the shots)

I am lowered via a Ray Switch. All different heights. The first 2 shots are from yesterday almost all the way down. The third shot is "Mid Way" down.

mark-3-small.jpg

mark-4-small.jpg

mark-8-small.jpg

fender1a.jpg

fender2a.jpg

fender3.jpg

And those tires fit without an issue i love that much rubber what backspacing etc did you use for that much meat thanks looks sweeeeeeeet

Geno what size tires did you run on the factory wheels? They looked good in the pics on another post I found.

geno that thing is so sick looking. i did see it years ago in person on the garden state parkway near the atlantic city exit. i was with my father in law going to pick up a video poker slot machine and a pacman cocktail video game table., what was even cooler was about a week before we saw you, i saw your car in MM&FF for a true street event i think in englishtown, the magazine had a few page cover on the event and your car was in there.

here is mine with 18x9 03 cobra's...its hub swapped though

100_2604.jpg

here is a better side view...i wish now that i had got the deep dish 18x10's but they didn't have them when i got mine 4 years ago

100_2574.jpg

thanks, im sort of redoing it/updating it a little this winter. I'm still not 100% happy with the paint and have been playing with some new idea's on the break line. I'm having darrin over at bc auto building my motor and installing my kenne bell as well a new tranny and I want to have the body done by the time he is done building everything.

geno that thing is so sick looking. i did see it years ago in person on the garden state parkway near the atlantic city exit. i was with my father in law going to pick up a video poker slot machine and a pacman cocktail video game table., what was even cooler was about a week before we saw you, i saw your car in MM&FF for a true street event i think in englishtown, the magazine had a few page cover on the event and your car was in there.

COOL!! I have no idea what I was doing near AC. I never go to AC but cool anyway!! What a small World. Thanks for the kind words. She is 14 years old now and I had her 11 of those years. Ill keep it forever! LMAO!

I'm still not 100% happy with the paint and have been playing with some new idea's on the break line.

lets see the break line with the red from the front. i remember when mike was looking at that car, my only issue with the line is the ft grille looks out of place too me, but that was also w/o the red

yea that is one of the issues that i have with it...i was going to run the break to come even with the grille instead of going around it. the orange stripe starts on the fender it doesn't follow around on the front or trunk.

100_2570.jpg

Members online

Back