Post your custom wheels

playboy4aday

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am trying to figure out which wheels to get for my Mark VIII. I was wondering if you guys could post pics of you Marks with your custom wheels. Maybe we could get someone to make a sticky of custom wheels thread later.;)

Here is my car.

100_2739.jpg

100_2741.jpg

Well its not a custom made,but custom painted and striped....
BBS Moda R6 18''
(these were the best pictures I could find of my wheels.

For LvC wheel thread.JPG

Wheel 4 LvC thread.JPG

Wheel for LvC thread.JPG

i have alot more pics if you want to see any more,just let me know. :)

Here's my summer wheels.
Im also planning to re-finish the stock 10 spokes next summer, perhaps a charcoal silver color.

Crop1.jpg

Picture_084(resized).jpg

Not the best pics, sry ;)
First and third car is mine - 20" Giovanna Dalars
Second is the rims I was going to buy off a guy, but it never went through - 20" Niche Rhine's :(
Last is a very cool set of Enkei Enzo's that aren't made anymore. I searched high and low for a set originally a couple years ago to no avail :(

gio34.JPG

DSC01147.jpg

DSC00194.JPG

nice20s1.jpg

Great cars and some very nice wheels. Keepe'm coming you guys are making my decision even harder. LOL That's a good thing.

19x8.5 mille miliglia (?) Not sure if they make em still. Need more tire but there what came with em. Once i get a job i'll do 245/45/19's for sure if i decide to keep them. Don't like the ride and they always seem to get bent (but fixed) with the 35 series on there. Realy want some 18" 5 spokes though w/ 255's.

IMG_7017.jpg

IMG_7018.jpg

Icarus-- You have any more pics of that black gen 2 with the rhines??

here's the first saleens put on a mark viii. 18X9, if you want a set talk to brad (baggedtaco) here on the board.

attachment.jpg

I forget, did you do something to slam it further? I have 20s and thinner tires yet can not tuck my rears that far!

Members online

Back