Post your custom wheels

Unity, for the rear, ditch the stock shocks, and get some that are 2" shorter you can nearly lay out the diff craddle depending on your overall diameter of the tires.

Right now the Car is a few pieces but I'll throw some pics up once I get it back on the road.

mafioso,let me get this straight....Shorter shocks,that way the rear won't bottom out on the shock right?
I think i'm following ya...but i just want to make sure...btw,i love your car!
Unity...one SHIIINY car ya got there!
This is a real good thread to look at others wheels..keep em comin

Another of the Rhine's and Enzo's:

nicherhine20s1.jpg

enkieenzo20s.jpg

mafioso,let me get this straight....Shorter shocks,that way the rear won't bottom out on the shock right?
I think i'm following ya...but i just want to make sure...btw,i love your car!
Unity...one SHIIINY car ya got there!
This is a real good thread to look at others wheels..keep em comin

yessir I tried to retain the stock shocks when I re-bagged it and it would lay out the same so its in the shocks Im not sure if the bumpstops are in the bags since I didnt test out shorter shocks with stock bags.

Custom made one of a kind Boze - ZE Forged Wheels

Front - 18x8 Toyo Proxes T1R 255/40ZR18

Rear - 18x9 Toyo Proxes T1R 285/35ZR18

DSC03349.jpg

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03339.jpg

DSC03351.jpg

Damn man, I give those brembo's an A+++++!!!

Wheels look great too. I thought the 255 was as wide as would fit in the back? Did you have to modify the rear?

Stated size (285, for example) depends on tire brand also. BFG 275's are just as wide if not wider than those Toyo's, and that only requires the correct offset wheel (+36mm for 9" or wider wheel) + rolling the fender lip + trimming the bumper cover slightly (only if you ride super low, not like the car with the Toyo's). No extensive modification necessary unless your wheels aren't the correct offset. Spending a ton of time to figure that out is simply working un-efficiently, especially since any and all of that research was already done more than a year ago by Brad and shared to all throughout all his million wheel posts.

Does anyone have the 20 inch Saleens on their Mark?

i dont think theres any 20" saleens in a mark pattern, all the ones you see here are 18's
heres mine dropped via rays switch with my buddys saleens (read: NOT MY RIMS) but im working on getting a set for myself
chickensviiiwithericsrimsdown2.jpg

chickensviiiwithericsrimsdown1-1.jpg

geno had a picture of a customers black 2nd gen with 20 inch cobra r's i think it was, they looked sick on it.

found the pics, minus the scoop and wing it looks awesome.

20inch2.jpg

I had those very same wheels for winter wheels there chicken, also had a set of super coupe wheels.

Not the best pics, sry ;)
First and third car is mine - 20" Giovanna Dalars
Second is the rims I was going to buy off a guy, but it never went through - 20" Niche Rhine's :(
Last is a very cool set of Enkei Enzo's that aren't made anymore. I searched high and low for a set originally a couple years ago to no avail :(

gio34.JPG

damn it! you beat me to the punch! i was just about to purchase a set of those dalars, except i wanted 20 X 10's in the rear! what is the offset of your rims. also i feel you on the second set...god those are beautiful rims..but you gotta have the brakes upgrades to finish that car off.

They don't make the Dalars' in our bolt pattern in 10", I was hoping to go wider too. The 8.5" ones are 42mm offset. I put a 255/35-20 tire on these all around, and though they are directional, I can rotate them front to rear which is better than not being able to at all if they were staggered widths+directional. I'm surprised at the comments I get everywhere I go with the car... I was thinking of going with the black Dalars' wth the chrome edge and center cap, but wasn't sure how it would look on a red car (I was planning on getting rid of the chrome around the belt line too to smooth it out.) If you swap over to the Mustang hubs/brakes, there is a few more choices for size on the Dalars, but I have no idea on the fitment still though.
I have the Cobra front calipers on it and the bigger Cobra slotted rotors all around too. They make a big difference with the larger/heavier rims, I'm glad I did it. :)
As for your PM about the pics, they look like tires from the rear, not much to see ;) (The car is away for the winter actually, so I can't do anything till spring.) The tires I put on are slightly bigger than the stock diameter (1/4" around), 245/35-20 would be the closest. With the larger ones, I had to roll the rear fender lip so it wouldn't hit when I went over good dips the road or train tracks etc. It only rubbed slightly once in a while, but I figured I'd save the tires some grief and roll them. My car is about 2" lower than stock too. I corrected for the tire size with a Speed-Cal when I did the rear gears and tune. With the 245's you probably wouldn't need to worry about that.

They don't make the Dalars' in our bolt pattern in 10", I was hoping to go wider too. The 8.5" ones are 42mm offset. I put a 255/35-20 tire on these all around, and though they are directional, I can rotate them front to rear which is better than not being able to at all if they were staggered widths+directional. I'm surprised at the comments I get everywhere I go with the car... I was thinking of going with the black Dalars' wth the chrome edge and center cap, but wasn't sure how it would look on a red car (I was planning on getting rid of the chrome around the belt line too to smooth it out.) If you swap over to the Mustang hubs/brakes, there is a few more choices for size on the Dalars, but I have no idea on the fitment still though.
I have the Cobra front calipers on it and the bigger Cobra slotted rotors all around too. They make a big difference with the larger/heavier rims, I'm glad I did it. :)
As for your PM about the pics, they look like tires from the rear, not much to see ;) (The car is away for the winter actually, so I can't do anything till spring.) The tires I put on are slightly bigger than the stock diameter (1/4" around), 245/35-20 would be the closest. With the larger ones, I had to roll the rear fender lip so it wouldn't hit when I went over good dips the road or train tracks etc. It only rubbed slightly once in a while, but I figured I'd save the tires some grief and roll them. My car is about 2" lower than stock too. I corrected for the tire size with a Speed-Cal when I did the rear gears and tune. With the 245's you probably wouldn't need to worry about that.

ok got it! you know a shop here in detroit, told me i can order the rim in a 20X10 with my bolt pattern. i was hoping to have a look sorta like the one in this pic. (i hope he doesn't mind me posting his pic) His setup is perfect, but i wouldn't lower mine since i drive my car everyday. just something to look more aggresive and not like a "hood" car. something "SVTish" if you understand what i mean. Now if those saleen speedsters came in 20"s and a 20 X 10 that is what i would buy. i love those rhinos also...but no 20 x 10...i guess i gotta keep looking. i think gen II would look so good with a deep concave non-directional design for the rear and a less concave rim up front. thats what i'm looking for.

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back