Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

um

how about now, oh wait, i know it isnt, i'm holding you up, i have stacks rockers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandons
user_online.gif
is off..so maybe he'll be finished in the morning

HAHAHAHA... Guys I'm going to college right now and have a mid term this week... but there will be much work done this weekend...

He won't drop out cause I won't let his ass...

What he does after he gets that degree is whatever but hes gonna finish what he started :p

And I need to pick up sheet metal tomorrow!

Lots of stuff should be done this weekend!

WOOHOO!

He won't drop out cause I won't let his ass...

What he does after he gets that degree is whatever but hes gonna finish what he started :p

And I need to pick up sheet metal tomorrow!

Lots of stuff should be done this weekend!

WOOHOO!

ROFL...I can see you driving him to school, grabbing him by the ear, and making him go to class.

I found a pic. of what is going to look like.

batmobile.jpg

:lol:

Well, the batmobile was Lincoln based.

So, whose gonna be Batman and whose gonna be Robin? :D

:lol:

Well, the batmobile was Lincoln based.

So, whose gonna be Batman and whose gonna be Robin? :D

The Futura worked perfectly as a Batmobile, as it had many "bat" features built into the design already, such as the long fins and bubble canopies. According to Barris, he further enhanced the theme by converting the nose into an integrated bat mask, a first for the car. He also opened the wheel wells, and modified the Futura's fins into subtle bat wings by extending their leading edges into the doors and scalloping the trailing edges. Once bodywork was complete, the car was painted gloss black with red trim to accentuate the various lines of he car. Three replicas were eventually built by Barris' shop, though only one appeared on the show itself.

The car featured an impressive array of bat-gadgets. In addition to the "atomic turbine engine" (the car was actually powered by a blueprinted Ford V8), the car had a nose-mounted chain slicer, lasers, rockets, an on-board telephone, radar, dash monitor, on-board computer, and police beacon. If needed, the Batmobile is capable of a quick 180° "bat-turn" thanks to two rear-mounted 10' parachutes, and the it is equipped with a smoke emitter and a nail spreader to discourage pursuit. Some changes were made during the run of the series, including different license plates, a change in steering wheel, and the addition of extra gadgets such as the rear-facing camera and battering ram.

Nail spreader to discourage pursuit, eh?

Now, THAT could be useful! :D

I've seen the bat mobile in person at Barris' shop in Burbank... pretty crazy that he built it from a factory car...

Just talked to him.... Cut a few holes in my car... Should be posting them soon:)

Im excited...I alread buitla custom wheel for them to run on... Its gonne be sooo schweeet!

Members online

No members online now.
Back