Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

The tail light is going to fold the other way... I wanted to be able to open it without have to open the trunk.

Just came in the mail...

door Handle kit.jpg

Make sure you install a remote button somewhere, and a pull in the trunk.

ive been trying to help jason find it, last we know is it was registered in TX, but without the VIN its a dead end

I remember where the shop was, that did alot of work on that car.

If it's the same car that wound up white with no rear tail light panel in the trunk.

I remember where the shop was, that did alot of work on that car.

If it's the same car that wound up white with no rear tail light panel in the trunk.

Yep, you're right, he had some work done there. I think he told me he was still paying them off shortly before he passed.

Good thinking on the light swinging out KK. UP would be ideal probably, with a spring comparable to what pulls a door handle back down if you know what I mean, except pulling up instead. So it's not hanging in the breeze all vulnerable and stuff on a windy day with a plastic housing ya know?..
Ray hooked his light up to the fuel door release.

thats it tommy heres the last pics of it i ever saw

and FYI ray even said he didnt like the outcome of the trunk

mycar.jpg

mycar1.jpg

mycar2.jpg

mycar3.jpg

mycar4.jpg

mycar5.jpg

KK- Dude, you can have it swing like Ray did, just put a gas door type of hinge on it, so it comes out when it swings....

Lol sorry man, just thinking about it again is all.

Not exactly... Stack is driving his winter beater, and I'm playing with the Mark... I should have been done with it about 2 months ago... but that didn't work out...

Not exactly... Stack is driving his winter beater, and I'm playing with the Mark... I should have been done with it about 2 months ago... but that didn't work out...

Wow. Well being that far behind, you're gonna haul ass to catch up! Which is great, looking forward to seeing frequent progress :)

Lol

I am excited to see your progress, progress! :D

I almost just f'd up and said something, whoa. I'll send a pm.

I owe it to the Kid to take all of this on...

There were some ambitious plans to throw my parts mountain at this car all at once but this summer just involved one set back after another...

I'm backing this financially, and when I can physically, while Kid does the build.

This car has been in the works for a LONG time for me... a few of you know the story and only a couple know everything

Its going to be Epic when its done and this is just a small first stage...

Brandon and I talk on a daily basis and once again I just want to thank him publicly for everything he has done and will do for the car :)

Thanks Kid!

And stay tuned folks cause you ain't seen nothing yet :D

I owe it to the Kid to take all of this on...

There were some ambitious plans to throw my parts mountain at this car all at once but this summer just involved one set back after another...

I'm backing this financially, and when I can physically, while Kid does the build.

This car has been in the works for a LONG time for me... a few of you know the story and only a couple know everything

Its going to be Epic when its done and this is just a small first stage...

Brandon and I talk on a daily basis and once again I just want to thank him publicly for everything he has done and will do for the car :)

Thanks Kid!

And stay tuned folks cause you ain't seen nothing yet :D

It sucks, no kidding.

One step forward, then three backwards.
Getting jacked was the topping on the cake.

Its in the right hands.

Are you getting the same rims?
Or thinking of something not so gehy? :D

Was never really a fan of the shaved look, but looks like you do good work. Good luck with the project, post your picts when you're done.

Members online

Back