Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

we've had a few hot ones and one that was cold as shyt, i dont care im still tossing a hoodie in the bag so i dont have to drive to effin iowa to buy one cuz its 40 something out

Gil you haven't added the new toy to your list shape man.

New toy? I don't have a new toy... Yet... Hope to get something fun next year though... Or I'm getting a lift for my garage. We will see what the war department approves in the budget. I don't see the trailer as a you its a tool to me. I an glad the a/c works great in the truck for the forecasted temps though.

I meant I was sweating in the car with no A/C. This year we've got John's truck, so no sweating :)

I'm not looking forward to the heat... Guess I'll have to just drink more beer.

tried to recharge the mark's a/c today, no luck, compressor clutch still doesn't engage. ah well, gonna drape some cloth over the black leather and run in the heat. maybe someone up there will find something that i've over looked and get lucky, haha see you guys in a couple days :)

per the directions on the can "if the compressor does not engage discharge half the can into the car. wait 3 minutes with the car running on max a/c. if the compressor does not engage after 3 minutes consult a professional"

If you haven't already, get one of the more expensive cans with the gauge on it. Then, rather than timing it, you can see how much pressure you're looking at. 3 minutes might not have been enough, who knows, maybe you needed 3 minutes, 10 seconds. I'm pretty sure when I charged the Geo last time it took longer than 3 minutes. You're perfectly safe if you are able to watch the gauge and don't over-pressurize it.

Chicken can look at it when you get there.....

Also, there's always the Milan :p

Hope everyone has fun. I will more than likely not be making it up there. I wanted to get my tranny in before hand and was not able to. Over drive band is out and i dont want to risk driving all that way without. Will be looking forward to pics have fun all

Some already know, but I was told by the old man to say it again.

I will not be there this year. I got the job that I've been waiting for for the last 5years. I took two days off lastweek that I didn't want to for a wedding in Illinois.

Have fun guys!

Mike

Hope everyone has fun. I will more than likely not be making it up there. I wanted to get my tranny in before hand and was not able to. Over drive band is out and i dont want to risk driving all that way without. Will be looking forward to pics have fun all

Why did I think you were out in CO? ..

I will not be there this year. I got the job that I've been waiting for for the last 5years. I took two days off lastweek that I didn't want to for a wedding in Illinois.

Have fun guys!

Mike

fail :( congrats on the job tho

Have fun guys!

Mike

You will be missed Mike but it's understood.

Members online

No members online now.
Back