Official 2011 LvC Boscobel Beach Party Thread

Well ... Just waiting to hear back from Brent on our long distance travelers ... and a few mid-distant members ... Gilby and Debi ..

But GMAN, Pepps, and Foxpaws are all home safe ... Cool .. or Stay Cool ....

Drove my Mark VIII today and the trans seems to be shifting great i think it maybe the OD button that i have never used until the Beach Party.

Pepps high temps (but I guess you are use to that ...) and running your car at 100 mph for a good portion of your ride back could play into your issue...

Gilby and I got in to his place around midnight last night and he was up early for work. I left there around 7 and got home an hour ago.

Got gas twice, no shutting the car off, so no issues.

As was said above, thanks again for everything! I didn't think this year's party could be as good as last year but I think it was, great time as ever!

Pepps, check your trans fluid see if it's full or if it smells burned. You might need a flush.

thought i had a post already but a retry. thanks for another great BEACH PARTY. the lastest mark had me using my memory cells. as the air shut down the it started to run hot after frying some brain cells as well as having a HOT lady beside me. as i was driving back to rich's after the great race. after reaching highway+speed the temp went down and the cruise control,horn,and air came on.thus causing the brain cells to work and remenbering that the blue 94 did the same thing when mike was a lot younger in 98. so with a happier lady beside me we got to rich's and was able to con a replacement fan from him and as i was conned into becomeing chef as 94m5 was a no show GILBY did the repaires for me. THANKS RICH and GIL. left the beach party sun morning with GIL and BRENT with DEBBIE had a cool run in the heat to PEORIA and picked up the GMC took DEBBIE to the filling station and filled the tank as i was fillling the tank i put the cap in my pocket and forgot it and about closing the fill door. GET HOME ITTS kicking in got a kiss and lead DEBBIE east on 74 then turned the truck for home south as i was leaving peoria i felt something uncomfortable an it was the gas cap. got the talking stone out and called her just as she heard the fill door snap shut had her pull over then hauled butt to catch her installed the cap quick kiss and off she went . i headed home got there at 1630(4:30pm)nonmiltary folks.again thanks to all that attended and made the BEACH PARTY what it is.

Well start planning for next year. Meet will be the same weekend 3rd weekend of July

Well better said glad rain missed us ... we had a few sprinkles on Friday night but nothing that could stop the fun ... the pic of rain was only on the ride to our planned activity and once there no rain ... beautiful day ... We had a great weekend ... you should have made the short ride ....

I see.

I say i'm going to try and attend every year. This year it interfered with my camping trip this coming weekend. Well I guess it's not interfereing with it, I just didn't want to rack up 1,000 miles in 1 week going to essentially the same area 2 weekends in a row. Money was a slight issue aswell as i'm just getting back on my feet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back